April [tests!]

Mon. 17

Somehow we have lots of things to finish this week. Most of them are about tests and exams, so I think this week's entry will be short and simple. Fight for future, you know.

——
Tue. 18

To tell the truth, today I find myself kinda bored. Bored of something idk. There are times when I am indifferent to everything. Even tomorrow my house is going to be done up and renovated, even this afternoon is the best afternoon of the week because I have my friends by my side. Even when we had a great afternoon together, chilled and studied in our own world.

I cannot understand myself either. Perhaps I will find something much better. Because there was a time like this before. Last year, November or October, I thought about nothing but studies, and I spent 2 weekends alone. No problem. And my mother she even thought that I would become autistic if I had continued to spend my days like that =))

——
Fri. 21

Recently, I've concentrated on main subjects, esp literature. There's nothing worth discussing, with the exception of my trial test result. I got 8,4, highest of all. And I guess everyone was stunned and shocked, and my mom was exhilarated, she told my extra teacher about it, and she announced to everyone!

Well, I'm afraid of letting people down. But I will try

——
Sun. 23

Today I had an exam. It wasn't so good, but I'm sure I have a lot to learn.

I's rather concentrate on my emotions. I just did a specialized English test and I corrected it. No music, no messages, no one to talk, I felt a bit lonely, but I tried to assure myself that "what will I do when I break up with my bf?" Yesterday was an emotional disruption. I and my bf we basically don't have any quarrels with the exception of the fact that I'm a bit close to my desk mate. He became envious and felt like he was left out, and I understand that. So we had a row about all of those envy and desk mate stuff, and that was also the first time he mentioned about "breaking up". I always pay attention to it, because after all, I know the emotions after a relationship, I know the consequences and the risks,... and I confess, I don't want to break up this time. At least after 12/6, when the final exam finishes, he can do whatever he wants.

My task now is to keep on good terms with him till that day. I can do it!