Part 10~now~ I draw too

The boys were doing sound check at the venue they were performing at later. There were already fans lining up out side, hundreds of them. You and Calum had decided to go out on a food run and meet some of the fans outside on your way.

When you first walked out you smiled at a couple of them, not all of them really wanted to talk to you though, mainly because Calum was there too, so you just hung low behind Cal. You heard a couple fans calling your name and you decided to walk over to them.

"Omg hi! I love you so much. You and Ashton are so cute together," the fan said. 

You smiled and replied with, "awe thank you! I love you too." The fan asked for a picture and you said yes. 

While you were looking at the camera it looked like the fan was crying, you looked at her after the picture and said, "Oh my gosh! Are you crying?"

The fan covered her mouth and nodded her head and said, "I'm so sorry I don't know why I'm crying." 

You hugged her and said, "It's okay". You held her there for a few seconds, as you let her go you let your hands brush down her arms, you noticed something. Cuts all the way up and down her arms. Some were wider than others, they all sat in their tiny little rows, scars from old ones, some newer ones. The fan saw you looking at them, she tried to hide them, she was hoping you would forget. You knew what to do. You knew what you wanted to do. You wanted to roll up your sleeves and tell her you drew too, but you couldn't. You weren't ready. So instead you did the second best thing. You pulled her back into a hug

"You will be okay. It might not be today, tomorrow, or next year. There is a reason you are here on this earth, and you can't stop running until you find it. You can do this, my love, if not for yourself then do it for someone else." 

Then you let go and walked away, thinking to yourself, 'Maybe that wasn't my best, and maybe it wasn't enough.'