17~Going Home

"Ms. Y/L/N?" A nurse asked walking into the room, I sat up. The medications had stopped the pain, at least the physical pain. Turns out there wasn't anything wrong with my sides just that they were badly bruised when I fell, I must have taken quite the fall.  "You are going home today, we just need to get your release forms filled out," the nurse continued, and I nodded. I was terrified to leave, but also deeply excited. I didn't want to be questioned, and I didn't want to have to watch the boys be asked about how I was doing, or how they felt about it, or what they were thinking when they found me. 

About 5 minutes later the nurse came back into my room, "Y/N, its time for you to go home, love," she said walking towards me. She handed me a stack of clothes, my clothes. I took them from her and got up and changed. When I walked out of the bathroom the doctor was standing in front of the bed, talking to the nurse in a low voice about something before turning and smiling at me.

"Alright, here is your new prescription," he said handing me a slip of paper, I looked down at it I looked at the line that said medication: PROZAC I looked back up at the doctor, 

"Now with PROZAC, it isn't uncommon for users to have a surge in suicidal thoughts or self-harm urges in the first few weeks or months if you notice this please notify your doctor," he informed me, I nodded. "Alright, I believe that's it. You are good to go," he said smiling shaking my hand. I nodded and walked out of the room, practically running to the lobby.

When I arrived at the lobby I took a quick glance around, before seeing Ashton, Calum, Brooke, Luke, Micheal, and Liz. I gave a faint smile before walking up to them.

"Thank you guys for staying in America to wait for me," I said smiling lightly before I was pulled into a group hug. Then we all walked out of the hospital. Within seconds of stepping out I heard someone calling my name I turned over, there stood a fairly tall girl wearing a 5sos shirt, she had light brown hair just past her shoulders, I stopped and turned to her, Ashton's hand let go of my waist, I knew he was going to be mad but oh well. 

"Hello lovey," I said smiling, trying to pretend everything was fine.

"Y/N, I was really scared you weren't going to wake up, I'm so glad you did!" She said her voice cracking as if she was going to cry, I wrapped her in a hug, rubbing her back.

"It's okay love. Its okay," I whispered as she sobbed into me, her arms wrapped around me, I held her for a few more minutes, then she pulled away. She pulled up her sleeves revealing what was probably her biggest secret. I knew exactly what to do,  I brought her arm up to my lips and gently kissed it. I turned around and grabbed a sharpie from Ashton's pocket then I turned back around to the girl. I drew a butterfly on her wrist over the cuts.

"I want you to play a game, every time you get the urge to cut, I need you to draw a butterfly on where ever you want to cut, then I want you to name the butterfly after someone you love. If you cut the butterfly you hurt the person you love, but if you leave it alone, it will fly away and be free when you wash it off. Can you do that? Can you do that for me?" She nodded as tears ran down her face, I wiped them away before kissing her forehead and wrapping her in a hug, then I slipped my number into her back pocket before we said our goodbyes.

 I walked to the car with everyone else. Ashton never letting go of my hand, Luke drove us to the airport and we did our normal routine at airports.

{A/N- So sorry for the short chapter loves, I am trying my best to do like a million things at once, and I'm really sorry loves.

Huge thanks to thefault_in_5sos she has helped me so much with the book and keeping me motivated to keep writing, thank you so much, love!

QOTD: What Country/State are you from?

AOTD: United States [Indiana]