2~ flash back~

You glance at your phone. You see a text message from Ashton
A: Hey! Be back a the hotel soon. :)
You: ok

You try not to think about it too much, how much you are actually hurting him, but you look back a the mirror. All you can see is a broken girl. Who doesn't belong in this world or any. 

Then you look back down at your wrist. Tissue in one hand razor in the other.  All you can think of is your parents beating you. You make your wrists bleed, you weren't cutting them because you wanted too, you had really tried to quit. It had simply become an addiction. You couldn't control yourself anymore, your demons had the reigns and they were running you into the darkest part of your life. 

Then you feel a tight grip on your hand, and it brings you back to reality. You look up in the mirror. You see your boyfriend Ashton staring at your wrist. 

"Ash..I...its... I'm so sorry." That's all you could say. He was crying. He just looked at your wrist. He grabbed the tissue from your other hand, he pressed it against your bleeding wrist. He just stood there holding you. No one daring to say anything. He rested his head in the crook of your neck. You kept crying. He, of all people, didn't deserve you. He was this perfect guy who was always happy even after his dad left him. All the voices in your head are screaming that you don't deserve him. 

"Ashton you can leave, you don't deserve someone as broken as me. I can't be fixed, I'm not perfect, I'm scared, I'm fat, and I deserve to be left alone, just leave." You say breaking the silence between the both of you.

"No, please do not say that we all have scars some are just more visible than others. You're not perfect, but you are perfect in my eyes, and a number on a scale has nothing on what you really are. I'm only going to ask one thing from you. Promise you'll try and get better?"