21~Wasting Tears

{Ashton's Pov}

"Y/n, where are you going?" I called after her.

"Away" then, she slammed the door. I felt a tear slip down my face, I tried to brush it away, but more came. I was angry, but not at her. At me. I shouldn't have yelled at her like that, my bad day wasn't her fault. I wanted to spend the day with her, but I couldn't. Now she is gone.

I walked over to the dining room, she had made pasta, the only meal she could make. I cleaned up the in eaten dinner and grabbed a pack of beer, it was worthless, but I needed her, or something that would be the same pain as losing her. All that was playing in my head was "you're an asshole, Ashton" that's it. Her voice just yelling over and over.

I couldn't sleep for days, I just laid there, the bed empty. I couldn't cope, I needed her, but she didn't need me. She thought I didn't need her, and she wasn't coming back this time. Way to go, Ashton, you have managed to fuck up everything. EVERYTHING!

Over the past 3 days, I couldn't count how many beers and bottles of whiskey I had drunk, but I knew it was too much. I felt the burning sting of what had happened. I knew she was gone, but that night kept playing over and over again. I hadn't talked to anyone in days. Not even the boys. I couldn't face them, they didn't need to see me a mess, like this. I heard someone unlock the door of the apartment. I didn't get up from the couch. I just laid there.

"Ashton?" Micheal called, he walked into the living room turning on the light, I winced shutting my eyes. "Bro, what the hell happened? Why haven't you answered anyone's calls?" Micheal said, "shit, where's y/n?" I heard him say, I kept my eyes shut, as I heard the clutter of what sounded like bottles and cans.

"She left, we broke up," I said, opening my eyes.

"Shit bro I'm sorry. Tell me what happened" He said sitting next to me on the couch, I didn't move, I just laid there. 

"I came home, from work I was mad and we got in a fight. Then she grabbed her bag and left, I don't know where she went, she just left," I said, my voice hoarse. 

"I'm sorry bro, but this won't help you at all. So get your ass off the couch, quit being an asshole, and figure your shit out, then come back to be apart of the fucking band," Micheal said sternly. I nodded, I guess I would have to do it because that was my only choice.

{Week after y/n left}

INTERVIEWER: "Ashton how are things between you and y/n? I bet you two are thrilled to have some down time together?"

Me:"actually, uh... we... we um we broke up."

INTERVIEWER: "I'm sorry, that must suck"

I nodded.

{after interview}

"Ashton, I'm sorry that they asked," Luke said, I shrugged. What did it matter? She left, she hates me. When we got to the van, I put in earbuds and pressed shuffle. Amnesia came on. For the first time I really understood the lyrics, it's about missing someone so bad, you just want to forget you ever kissed them, fell asleep next to them, wrote songs about them, whispered 'I love you's, because they walked out crying but now they are perfectly fine and you question if it was all a lie. 

"Ashton!" I heard someone yell grabbing my shoulder and shaking it, I took out my earbud and looked at the person, Luke.

"What?" I snapped, Luke stared back at me shocked.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing," I shrugged looking back out the window. I heard my band mates mumbling something, but I didn't bother to ask what. 

"Hey, Ashton! My mum said she would cook dinner tonight, come over," Luke yelled a little too loud.

"Alright, fine."

A/N-ALRIGHTY SO SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I NEEDED THE CLIFFHANGER ANYWAY,
SEE YOU LATER LOVES<3
~Ivy