23-Broken Goodbye and a Frayed Ending

The ride home was silent until I broke it. "I'm sorry Ashton, I was such a bitch. I shouldn't have walked out like that," I said looking over at him. He placed his hand on my inner thigh. Smiling, and glancing back at me.

"It's okay, love. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, it wasn't your fault. I love you so much" he said smiling.

"I love you too," I said smiling slightly, the rest of the car ride was silent. Neither of us said a thing.

When we got back to the apartment, I walked into the kitchen Ashton following closely behind. "Hey ash, I uh think I left my phone in the car. I'm gonna go grab it," I said searching my pockets.

"I'll go grab it," he said kissing my forehead. When I heard the door close, I went straight to the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the first bottle I saw then I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the alcohol cabinet. I ran and set them in the shower before Ashton got back. Then I went back to the kitchen, sat on the counter, and got a glass of water and waited. About 5 minutes later Ashton came back. "I found it!" He called out smiling, then handing me the phone.

"Thanks! babe, I'm gonna go sho..." I was cut off by Ashton's lips slamming into mine. 

"You can do that after" he growled, his tongue begged for entirety into my mouth, I let it. Letting him take over with dominance. Then he slowly made his way down my neck. Sucking until he found my sweet spot, I moaned.
{a/n- so umm I'm too lazy to finish the whole sex scene part, so I'll leave it to your imagination ;)}
Ashton and I laid there on the couch, my cold body pressed against his, he drew designs with his fingers on my back, I curled into his body. 

"Mhhhh... I really need to shower," I mumbled

"Nooooo, don't go," Ashton pleaded quietly. 

"I'm sorry, babe, but I need to shower," I said looking up at him, he frowned and nodded back at me. "But thanks for helping me get undressed," I smirked getting off of the couch Ashton giggled. I gently kissed his lips "I'm sorry," I whispered. Then I walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I felt my eyes begin to tear up, I grabbed a notepad and wrote 

"Ashton-

I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore. I love you, but I hate myself, and hate boils far beyond love. This isn't your fault, there is such thing as too late, and I'm the example. Don't see this as the end. I know there is someone out there who will love you. They will love you far beyond what I could. I promise to watch over you. Remember our promise, my love. 

Goodbye my Love

-y/n"

I turned on the water, grabbing the bottle of whiskey and pills. I took a deep breath, then I did it. Then I finished off the whiskey, it burned my throat, but it seemed less painfull than the hurt inside. Then I stepped in the cold shower, my fingers were numb, and I felt dizzy and tired, then I fell, I hit my head and the last thing I heard was Ashton banging on the door screaming. 

"Y/N?!? Y/N! PLEASE STAY THE AMBULANCE WILL BE HERE SOON JUST WAIT," then everything went black, and I saw my life flash.

A/N-SOMEONE ROLL THE CREDITS. THATS THE END
I'M SORRY LOVES
-Ivy