Part 5 (it gets little dirty)

After the fan meet up, you went back to the Hotel. The boys crashed, it had been a very long day, for all of you. Since you all had woken up at 3 am and were jet lagged. You scrolled through Twitter. Usually, you smile at the nice things that fans say but, today seemed worse than normal. There was a ton of hate. You locked your phone and walked over to Ash, he was laying on the bed. You curled up next to him, and took a deep breath, you figured that if you could do anything right it was gonna to be breathing. 

"You okay baby?" Ashton asked setting down his phone. 

"Yeah, no, I don't know anymore," You say shifting a little closer to Ashton so you could put your head on his shoulder. 

"That's okay, we don't always know everything," He said in a low whisper. 

"God I hate not know what I'm feeling." You say. Your stomach growled you clutched it with your hand. Then you smile at him. "Okay I know two things I'm feeling." You giggle. 

"What's that?" Ashton said smiling at you 

"Hungry and crazy in love with a blonde drummer from Sydney, Australia."

"He sounds like someone to be jealous of," Ashton said making you giggle. "I can help with the first on not so sure what to do with this drummer though, I think he's gonna steal my girlfriend." 

You laugh and gently kiss Ashton on the lips. Just then you hear your phone buzz. You get up and pick it up. Without looking at who was calling, you answered it. 

"Hello?" You say into the phone. 

"Y/n? Dear, I'm sorry that we kicked you out please come home," It was your mom. She hadn't called you since that night you ran out yelling. 

"No, I'm not coming home. I'm happy for once!" You say not knowing you were raising your voice. The boys all perked up and looked at you questionably. 

"Baby please come home it's your sister she ran away. I... I really need you please come home" 

"Brooke ran away? What? When?" Brooke was your younger sister she was the reason you stayed for so long at that house. The panic set in, of her not being safe, of her turning out like you. 

"She ran away 3 days ago." You hung up the phone. You looked at Ashton still in shock. 

"What happened?" He seemed just as shocked as you were. 

"Brooke ran away." You could barely stand your head felt light. You didn't know what to do. You sat down in the closest chair. You curled up and sat there, your head buried in your knees. You started crying. You felt a hand on your back. 

"I'm sure they will find her, they found you," it was Michael's voice.

"Yeah, but, I've always run away I've been running away since I was 12. She's supposed to be the good kid, she's not supposed to end up fucked up like the rest of us." you can feel the panic rising from your gut, it's working its way through you.

"C'mon that's not true," Calum said you knew he was just trying to make you feel better. 

"There was 5 of us, mom had 5 chances and she fucked up on all of them. 1 suicide. 3 attempts. I'm 1 of those. Why did Brooke do this?" you really didn't know how to feel. Here you were half way across the world, in America thinking you could be happy while your sister had run away. 

"How long ago did she run away?" Luke said he seemed calm, probably because you had run away on him before, he was used to it by now, finding out his neighbor had run away with just a bag of stuff. 

"3 days," you say. "Damn it, damn it, why the fuck would she do this?" you yell, you're frustrated. 

"Hey, hey it's okay, just calm down. I'm sure she's fine, she probably just mad. I'm sure she will go home in a couple days," Ashton says. He seemed so sure of it.