13- Say Something

{Ashton's pov}
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was already on my way back to the hotel when I saw the tweet. Panic set it, I looked at Luke horrified.

"Please, no," I said looking up at Luke showing him my phone. I put my head in my hands.

Luke patted my back and said, "it's not over yet."

I grabbed my phone and called her. No answer. I kept trying till we got to the hotel I ran up the stairs to our room not waiting for the elevator, Luke, Calum, and Micheal close behind. I opened the door and turned into the bathroom and there she was, laying there, blood pooling around her. I heard Luke talking and telling someone our location, he must have called 911. 

****Later at the hospital****

I sat in the waiting room, the nurse wouldn't let anyone in to see her unless they were direct family, which meant no one would get to see her. Luke came and sat next to me he turned off his phone and set it on his lap and said "I... uh... I just got off the phone with my mum, it looks like she and Brooke are going to be on the flights here, they said they would be here as soon as possible." 

"That's good, uh... yeah... I mean Y/N would... I mean does want for Brooke to be here," I said, it was hard to even really comprehend what had or was happening. Words seemed to hopelessly role off my tongue without me thinking about them. 

A few hours later, Brooke and Liz walked into the hospital Brooke came running up to me, Luke, Calum, and Michael.

"What the hell happened?" Brooke half yelled, she looked as though she had been awake for days. I looked up at her, she wasn't crying but she looked as though she was about to.

"Are you Brooke Y/L/N?" the nurse asked, Brooke nodded and the nurse pulled her off to the side. This was frustrating because Brooke was the only one allowed any information. My head was a mess and I could barely focus on anything besides the fact that she could never wake up. Brooke walked back over to us and bit her lip.

"The nurse said that the next 24 hours are crucial. They said that her heartbeat is slower then it should be because of her eating disorder, which is also making her weaker.  She uh... She... she cut a vein but luckily they were able to repair the damage done to it because she didn't cut all the way through. They stitched up the wounds but she won't be waking up anytime soon." Brooke stated before she sat down in the chair next to me.

"What are we going to do Ash?" She asked me, but honestly, I didn't know, what if she didn't wake up, what if she did and tried to do it again? Will they put her in a mental hospital?

"We are just going to have to wait and figure it out" I whispered back, Brooke put her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep. 

A/N~ WHY DID SHE WRITE IT IN ASHTON'S POV?!?! SHES NEVER DONE THAT BEFORRREEEEE...

SUUUUPPPPEEERRRR SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG ON THE UPDATE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO READ MY OTHER STORY YOU ALL READY KNOW BUT TO THOSEE OF YOU WHO DONT I WAS TRAVLING FOR A WHILE AND THEN WHEN I GOT BACK MY WATTPAD WAS BEING FUCKY  ;(

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I REALLY JUST NEEDED TO UPDATE SO THIS SUCKS -_-