22~Hell

{y/n Pov}

"WE'RE HOME!!" I heard someone yell, I jumped a little. It was Luke.

"Lucas! I was speaking with someone," Mum snapped back, I giggled a little. Luke, Micheal, and Calum piled into the room.

"Hey boys," I said smiling, then Ashton walked in. He looked just as shocked as me. I shot a glance at mum, she evilly smirked at me.

"Oh, uh. Hey Luke, can you take me to back Caroline's now? It's kinda late," I said shyly

"Nope, she knows you are staying for dinner," he smirked wiggling his eyebrows at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, he was pissing me off.

"So you're staying at Caroline's? How's she doing?" Ashton said, he acted so normally, it pissed me off.

"Yeah I am, and she is actually doing great, actually you know what, she is actually single right now, so no one is there to f**k everything up," I shot back, glaring at him, I saw Micheal and Calum's eyes widen, Luke blushed.

"Language!" mum said, I didn't answer. "Let's eat. Shall we?" She then got up and walked into the dining room, we all followed.

We were all sitting, no one talked, but I could feel the tension boiling between me and Ashton, we had gotten stuck with sitting next to each other.

"Hey Ashton, can you go grab a couple beers from the pantry?" Mum asked. Ashton nodded. Then got up and walked over to the pantry. I felt someone grab me from behind, I whipped my head around, Jack and Ben were on either side of me holding onto my arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, slightly confused.
"You'll see," Ben smirked before they drug me away from the table. At first, I thought they were just fooling around, but then they threw me in the pantry... with Ashton.

"F**king hell!! Ben let me out!" I screamed banging on the pantry door. 

"Not until you two get back together!" Luke yelled back at me.

"Luke you are such an ass hole! You had this planned!" I yelled pounding on the door.

"Just give up already, they aren't letting us out," Ashton sighed sitting it the corner.

"Shut up," I snapped. Ashton put his hands up in the air rendering defenseless, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like this is my fault," he cut back.

"What do you mean this isn't your fault! Of course, this is your fault!" I yelled.

"How is this my fault?" He said rolling his eyes, taking a sip out of his beer.

"Ugh!" I sighed, throwing my head back rolling my eyes. "You are such an idiot," I mumbled.

"Last time I checked, you were the one who broke up with me, there for this is your fault," he retorted.

"No this is your fault because you made me leave," I shot back narrowing my eyes at him.

"I didn't make you leave!" Ashton yelled, he sounded offended.

"Oh god! Of course, you did!" I said raising my voice.

"Yeah right, f**k off," Ashton said, rolling his eyes.

"How about you f**k off," I snapped.

"You know what, I'm glad we broke up," he snapped. I wasn't expecting that and it actually hurt a little, like he had hit a wrecking ball through the walls I had built, but this time in a bad way.

"You know what, I am too. Because now I don't have to think about whether or not I have to make dinner for you or not. I don't have to think about whether or not I'll actually wake up with you or not! And best of all I don't have to deal with you anymore!" I yelled back.

"Spectacular," Ashton said sarcastically.

"Guys come on! You don't mean that! I mean remember when y/n laughed so hard at Ashton's shitty joke Coke came out of your nose?" Micheal said through the door.

"Micheal shut up!" Everyone yelled on both sides of the door.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stand that they are."

"Shut up Micheal!" Calum yelled.

"Ouch!" Micheal yelled, and I assumed Calum hit him.

"I don't even get why you are mad at me, be mad at Luke. He's the one f**king your best friend," Ashton mumbled. Just loud enough for me to hear him.

"Luke is what?!?" I yelled. "Luke what the f**king bloody hell is going on with you and Caroline!!" I yelled.

"UHhhh nothing? Can't we just focus on one problem at a time?" He said through the door.

"All of you are ass holes!! I f**king hate every one of you!" I yelled kicking the door. I heard the door unlock, then it opened, slowly. There they all stood, Mum, Ben, Jack, Luke, Micheal, and Calum. I glared at all of them. I narrowed my eyes onto luke, "Seriously? My best friend? That's low Luke, really low," I mumbled biting my lip, pushing back tears. "She was the girl you were talking to on tour wasn't she? You hid it from me that long?" I said letting a tear slip out.

"Let me exp..." He pleaded but I cut him off.

"Don't!" I said sternly looking down. Crossing my arms across my chest. Before pushing past everyone and walking out of the house.

"Y/n! Wait!" I heard someone call. Ashton? I stopped for a second before I was spun around, Ashton's lips slamming into mine, I opened my eyes, shocked. But I leaned into it, my eyes shut again, his hands wrapped around my waist, I untangled my hands and ran them through his hair. Then Ashton pulled away, our foreheads still touching

"I'm not letting you walk away this time," he breathed. "The past week has been hell for me, I can't stop thinking about you," he mumbled, then he brought his hands to my face and wiped away the tears from my cheeks. "I'm not letting you go ever again."

I felt the walls around my heart meltdown, but I knew this wasn't going to be our happily ever after. Because what I had planned for tonight, that would end it all.

(A/N- IM SORRY GUYS BUT LOOKS LIKE THE BOOK IT COMING TO AN END, ONLY ABOUT 3 MORE CHAPTER I GUESS, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID.)
See you later love
~Ivy