26-But I Loved You

{Ashton's Pov}
Y/N and I laid there on the couch, her perfect body pressed into mine, I drew small designs into her back.

"Mhhhh... I really need to shower" she mumbled

"Nooooo, don't go," I pleaded quietly, pulling her in closer.

"I'm sorry babe but I need to shower," she said looking up at me, I looked back down at her. There was something in her eyes, it looked sad lonely, cold. Like something had ended. I frowned and nodded back at her "but thanks for helping me get undressed," she smirked getting off of the couch and turning a winking at me I giggled. She gently kisses my lips, I put my hand on the small of her back for just a few moments the kiss lasted. Then she pulled away, "I'm sorry," she whispered just so I could barely hear her, I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. But I shrugged it off because she must have been talking about our fight last week.

I got up and went to our bedroom and put on sweatpants and a band tee because it was late and there wasn't really any reason to get dressed in clothes again. I laid on the bed I took a breath and relaxed. I realized there was a smile on my face. 

I had asked the boys to help me with something tomorrow, I was going to ask Y/N to marry me. I had I all planned out. I would surprise her by leaving her a note telling her to meet me at the place where we first met (the park) then when she got there Luke would be there with a note and a box of chocolates that said go to the place we first kissed (the lake), Calum would be there with a note and a teddy bear that said go to the place where we had our first year anniversary there Micheal would be with the final note. It would say "go to the place of our first 'I love you'." I would be there with the ring, and I would tell her I love you, and then I would pop the question.

I was shocked out of my daydream when I heard a thud coming from the bathroom,
"Y/n?" I yelled. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom door, I tried to open it. Locked. "GOD DAMN IT Y/N OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE BE OKAY," I screamed. No answer. I grabbed the key from the top of the door frame and unlocked it. I felt the tears streaming down my face. I rushed over to the shower, I pulled back the curtain, there she was, laying there, she wasn't moving or breathing. I grabbed my phone turning off the water with my other hand. I dialed 911. The rest of it was a blank, besides me wrapping her in a towel and holding her in my lap playing with her hair telling her over and over "it will be okay" tears streaming down my face.

A/N-Love you darlings <3
-Ivy