Part 4

It had been a couple days since Ashton had found out about your cutting. The fans still didn't know. You thought you were ready, but you just weren't sure how to tell them, they were your family. You and the boys were in a van on your way to a meet up with the fans. Once you got there, there were tons of fans outside. Of course, the boys stopped to sign things for fans, but there was a group of girls that didn't seem to happy that you were there. Ashton kept looking back at you. He kept a tight grip on your hand. The girls were whispering among each other. It made you a little insecure. You pulled down the sleeve of your sweater and made a kitten paw out of it. Every time Aston looked back at you, you smiled at him. He looked so happy to see the fans. One of the girls that had been whispering said, "Hey! Are you y/n?"

 "Ummm, yeah why?" you say you were nervous, usually fans either knew who you were and loved you, knew who you were and hated you, or just didn't know who you were. 

"Oh, well you don't deserve Ashton, like at all, he should be with a girl like me, not one who's own parents left her," one of the other fans next to her yelled at her, she looked like she was gonna start crying. You let go of Ashton's hand and walked over to the crying fan. 

"Baby it's ok, I've done worse to myself than just a mean sentence." You say wrapping the crying fan in a hug. You put your chin in the crook of her neck, she hugs you back, she was practically shaking. 

"I'm so sorry people have to be such bitches about you. You're amazing and you take the time to interact with the fans and shit and it means a lot that you keep us so updated." 

"What's your Twitter?" You ask the fan now in tears, she tells you her Twitter and you follow it before you walk away the fan says a couple thank you's and I loves you's then you walk away and Calum walks up behind you.

 "Hey what happened over there?" he asks. 

"Oh, um, just a fan said a couple mean things so that other girl stood up for me and was crying from what that other girl said so I gave her a hug," you responded.

"Wait which one was mean to you?" You pointed at the girl holding the sign that said, "I love you Luke" then Calum grabbed your hand and pulled you toward the fan that had been so mean. 

"Oy! Don't be mean to people you know nothing about." 

The fan rolled her eyes and said, "I know enough to hate her" 

"Really? I doubt you know how much she has given up to be with Ashton. I doubt you know she has known Luke since she was 2. I doubt you know her parents kicked her out and she calls ever fan her sister. If you were a true fan you would see just how happy she makes Ashton and how much she loves, Ashton." 

The fan just looked at Calum and mumble "I'm sorry, I didn't know" 

Then Ashton can over "Everything okay over here?" He asked he looked worried when you looked at him. "yeah, everything's fine, someone just over-stepped their boundaries," Calum said walking away. Ashton put his hand around your waist and kissed your forehead. "I love you, baby." 

You smiled "I love you too" a couple of the fans awed and giggled. You smiled and walked inside with Ashton. Once you guys caught up with the rest of the boys you said, "Hey, Cal, thanks for sticking up for me back there" 

"It's fine, don't listen to bitches like that. They just don't know who you are," he smiled at you, and you smiled back.