Part 1 ( introduction<3)

I woke up on the plane, about 10 minutes until landing. I still couldn't believe i was about to be part of The Black Phone cast. I was so nervous. Those 10 minutes felt like an hour. But finally we landed and i got off the plane. I headed straight to the front of the Airport and found the car waiting for me.

"Hello, Y/n?" The cab driver asked
" Uh..yeah" I replied with a nervous tone
              -we get to the hotel-

" Here you are" The driver told me
" Oh! Thanks for the ride!" I said getting out and tipping him
I then went inside where I found my casting manager and some of the cast waiting. At the moment it was just Madeline and Becca. I walked over and introduced myself
"Hi! Im y/n. It's so good to finally meet you!" I exclaimed
Madeline then rose to her feet to introduce herself also " Hi! Im Madeline! Its so great to finally meet you also. The rest of the cast should be here soon. Their gonna love you."
I smile and sit across from her and Becca. We were all rambling until Brady and Tristan showed up. Becca and Madeline introduced us all and we automatically connected.
" Oh Y/n, give me your snap and number so i can add you to the group chats" Brady asked
" Oh yeah, it's xxx-xxx-xxxx and @(whatever your snap is) " I said.
We decided to head up to the room we'd be staying at for awhile since Miguel and Mason we're taking forever. As soon as we arrived i was starstruck. I couldn't believe that i was there. In that moment. Its was beautiful. Me and the girls walked into our side of the house, while Brady and Tristan went to look at theirs. It was 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Absolutely gorgeous. Suddenly, we heard the door leading into our new home, Madeline rushed out assuming it was Mason excited to see him. Me and Becca trailed after her and there, i met face to face with Miguel..robin himself was in front of me right now!! I had to hold back my excitement. Finally, after the girls had their hellos they introduced me.
"Miguel, mase, this is Y/n. She's the new addition to the cast" she states in a excited tone
" Hi, I'm Mason. I'm so happy you met Madeline before me, im not good with introductions" he says laughing while sticking his hand out to shake mine. I shake his hand and turn to Miguel.
" I'm Y/n" I say with a slight smile on my face
" Miguel..im Miguel." He says giving a even slighted smile back. We stand there in a awkward moment for about 20 seconds then Tristan rushes out and starts rambling to the boys and shows them their new rooms. I follow Maddie (Madeline) back upstairs to our rooms. I go into mine and unpack my stuff. Getting out my favorite blanket and making the bed with it.( it helps me sleep better okay stfu)
" Y/n!!" I head Maddie call from her room
" Coming!" I yell back. I get up from my bed and walk over to her to see everybody sitting around room.
"Wanna watch a movie with us?" She asked nicely
" Yeah. Im down" I say sitting next to her on her bed. Then i realized..Miguel wasn't there. "He must not be interested" I thought to myself. No more then 30 seconds after i thought that, he walked in and sat next to me.
" What movie are we watching?" Miguel asked Madeline
" I'm gonna let Y/n choose, because shes new."
" Oh..uhm, Comedy or horror?" I ask the group, and they give me mixed answers. Eventually I pick the movie 'The invitation' on Netflix. Tristan and Brady put their phones down and start to pay attention. Eventually I get the whole cast hooked on this movie. We get to the dinner scene and the boys are on the edge of their seat.
" OH SHIT HE JUST SLIT HER NECK!" Mason screamed
" yeah mason- he's a vampire?" I reply laughing. I look over at Miguel who is fast asleep
" uh guys" I said getting their attention and pointing at sleeping Miguel
" We have to do something about this..cant have any buzz kills during a movie" I say laughing, with everybody agreeing.
" Okay he stayed up for the library scene..so Brady sit in that chair with your back turned and Becca stand there with.." I look around the room for a dark blanket "This!" I say handing her a black sheet
" everybody else walk out" I say following the cast out and turning out the lights. No more then 2 minutes later we hear Miguel scream followed with Tristan's loud ass laugh. The whole cast looks around at each other and can no longer hold in their laughter. We all head back to Maddie's room and show ourselves to Miguel.
" You fuckers! Who planned this?!" Miguel yells at us. After minutes of laughing and Miguel scowling us.
" I did! Forgive me please!" I say in a sarcastic tone. Watching him roll his eyes. " Well since your new you get one free pass." He says sympathetically. I look at Maddie who looks a bit distraught " Hey! When i was new you didn't give me and sympathy" she says clearly a little upset. " Well sounds like a you issue" Miguel says laughing and walking back to his room.
At this point it was around 4:30pm and Mason brought up dinner plans. He told us all to get dressed up nice, and that he had made reservations for all of us. I went to my room and started looking for an outfit. I pulled out a long silk lavender dress, it fit like a glove. I go into one of the girls bathrooms and start doing my hair and makeup. I curled my hair into a blowout and did a natural makeup look. I had just finished when i heard a knock, and i opened the door to see.. Miguel?
" Hey can i use this bathroom? The boys are taking forever." He asked politely
" Oh yeah i just finished." I said gathering my stuff. " Here you go"
" Thanks" he says walking into the bathroom. I walk into my room and put on deodorant, perfume, etc. I walk out to Maddies room and knock.
" Maddie??" I ask through the door
" Come in!" I hear her yell.
" what do you think of this dress??" I ask her not too sure of it. As soon as she turned around her eyes winded.
" You look beautiful y/n!! Nobody's gonna keep their eyes off you." She says smiling. I smile wider. " come on lets go wait for the others" she says as i follow her out to the living room. As soon as we get out there Mason, Tristan, and Brady's jaws are on the floor because of..me? I was shocked. We reached the end of the stairs and Mason automatically walked over to me " Y/n you look beautiful! And you too maddie" he says looking at us both and we smile I him. " You look good too Mason" I say back to him. Miguel walks downstairs with his hair down, and a purple suit. I cant help but stair. "Uhh..y/n?" Mason says and i turn back to reality " Oh yeah sorry" i say slightly laughing " But you look amazing mason" i continue telling him.
" please don't be so formal, call me mase" he says laughing. I smile at him and nod, walking to the kitchen to get water.