Part 2. ( The restaurant )

Eventually we all gather into the limo and arrive at the restaurant. It was so fancy, i mean marble floors and fireplaces, everybody there was in dresses and makeup with expensive jewelry etc. We get to our table and there are name cards for everybody. I get seated next to Miguel and Brady. We sit down And start talking. Then everybody started asking me questions to get to know me better.
" what kind of music do you listen to?
"What's your favorite movie?"
" what's your favorite color?"
" where are you from?"
" what's your favorite food"
The whole table is flooding me with questions. " i can only answer one at a time, slow down!" I say overwhelmed
" my favorite movie is Step Brothers, I love the color purple, im from Ontario, and I love pasta." I say with a smile. " Anything else?" I add
" that's it for now" mason says
The waitress walked over and took our drink order. I got a dr.pepper, my favorite.
We're all talking and laughing enjoying ourselves. I looked around and spotted my ex. SHIT " shit shit shit" I mumbled Miguel looked at me " what's wrong" he asked curiously " The guy with black hair in the white suit is my ex, and he's looking at me" I said nervously. " Do you want him to look?" Miguel asked " Kinda but mot really. He cheated so I want my revenge" I whispered to him, no sooner then that he grabbed my face gently and kissed me when my ex was looking. SHIT SHIT SHIT he was walking over. " Y/n?" Xavier asked " can i help you?" I asked with an attitude " New boyfriend already?" He asked " maybe" I said with a smile and the rest of the cast looking at him angerly. " Hey buddy, why do you care? You did cheat on her.." Miguel said with a rude tone. " you always go with the famous people. You used me for money, I bet your just using them too" he proclaimed trying to get at me. " I'm making my own money asshole, go back with Carly and mind your business" I said causing him to walk away " What a dick"' mason said. " Thanks captain obvious" i said with a laugh. The waitress then came back to take our order, she went around the table and got to me " For you miss?" She asked " I'll have the seafood Alfredo"  I told her " Is that it for the table?" She asked finally. mason looked around and nodded. She smiled and walked back to the kitchen. About 30 minutes later she and another waitress walk out with our orders. We all ate and enjoyed ourselves.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER