Part 22.

Guys let's go!" Maddie yells from downstairs. " Yes ma'am!" I hear Brady yell. Me and Miguel ran downstairs, we decided not to match, but we will during the Premier. We're getting ready to go walk around, and maybe go to a playground. It's around 6:45pm, so the sun is starting to set. " Where is Mason? Everybody is here, but Mason." I Asked. " Azrael isnt here either. " Tristan points out. I look at Miguel and sprint upstairs to Mason's room. I knock on the door, and theres no response. I open the door, and I see Mason and Azrael, dead asleep with eachother. " You buzz kills! Wake up!" I said hitting Mason with a pillow. " Their asleep?!" Maddie asked from downstairs. " Yes!" I hit mason with a pillow again. " I'm up! Fuck you y/n/n." He says sitting up. " Wake your girl up and come down or were leaving you" I told him, and went back downstairs. " Fuckin' buzz kills" I shook my head as I hear footsteps running down the stairs and see Azrael. " He said he'll meet us at the play ground in a little. I dont know what he's doing but let's go!" Azrael states with a smile. " Let's go!" I said grabbing Miguel's hand and walking to the door, everybody following. Were walking around and reach the park around 7. I ran to the swings and jump on one of them, Tristan following.

This playground was huge. Multiple swing sets, many slides, a couple sets of monkey bars. Along with that it had those pavilions for birthday parties. It had it all. I looked to my right, and seen a group of teens huddled under one of the pavilions. The light around me was very dim so i couldn't make out faces. I didn't think anything of it. I begin swinging, and eventually go higher, and higher each time. Miguel called me over to him so I slowed down my swing. Tristan and Brady were on top of the playground talking, looking a little concerned. I pay no mind and head over to my boyfriend. " Whats up?" I asked watching my long haired boy climb across monkey bars. " Do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow? It can be just us, or everybody." He asks jumping down.

TRISTAN POV
I look over to the pavilion on teens just a few yards away from me. I observe them closely. I see one boy staring past me. I follow his eyes and see him glaring at Miguel and Y/n. Then it clicks. "That bastard from the store is here." I point out to Brady. "Huh?" He replied, finally paying attention to me. " That fucked that called y/n a bitch. Caleb." I stated again, hoping he realized. " What are you two so focused on?" Azrael asked from behind me. " Nothin-" " that guy that y/n cussed out is here. Hes always harnessing her." Brady interrupts me. " Fuck that" Az says running to Miguel. " Shit Brady!" I yelled at him, jumping up to catch up with Az. " El tipo que acosó a tu novia está aquí." Azrael told Miguel. With anger automatically entering his system he let go of y/n and jogged towards the pavilion.

Miguel sprinted to the pavilion " Why the fuck are you staring at my girlfriend pendejo?"

(The guy that harrased your girlfriend is here"

____________________________________
IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT IM BACK MI AMORS - j💞