Part 16. (Just a friend.)

TW
I woke up to hear people laughing in the living room. I change into low rise jeans and a layered top. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and walked out. I see the whole group, plus Azrael next to mason and a random blonde girl next to Miguel. I walk down and is greeted with good mornings by multiple people. I hugged Maddie and Tristan, then went to Miguel. " Who's this?" The girl asked. " im his-" " Shes my friend. She plays Mason's love interest." He interrupted. " Im a friend?" I asked, getting the attention of the rest of the cast. " wait what?" Brady said now turning all his attention to the situation. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and pull a piece of paper out of the case and handed it to the girl. " I was his girlfriend. " I look at her while she read the note. Miguel just looked down. She handed me the note, i put it back and walked back to my room.

I locked my door, and sat down next to it. I broke down. Is that all I mean to him? That's it? Just a friend. I'm sitting there in my head and feel my phone buzz. It's was my friend Julian

🤴Julian
Hey I'm in NC for a little. Wanna get lunch? My treat.

Y/n🏭
Yes!! Come pick me up??

🤴Julian
Yeah. It's hotel ---- right?

Y/n🏭
Yeah. See you soon x

I put my phone in my pocket and go to the bathroom to get ready. I look downstairs and see everybody went out but Miguel. I finished my makeup, brushed my teeth and my hair putting it in a claw clip. I walk downstairs and to the door. "Where are you going?" Miguel asked. " None of your fucking business cabroñ" I spat back, like venom off my tongue. He looked hurt. " The fuck do you look hurt for?!" I yelled as i could feel my eyes start to water. " You ask me out Miguel. YOU. and you just called me your fucking friend infront of everyone!" I yelled. " Just let me explain. Please!" Miguel said walking towards me. I look at my phone.

🤴Julian
Be there in 5
-seen-

"You have 5 minutes Miguel. Explain" i said standing by the door. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Mason and Azrael walking in. " Let him explain y/n. He had a good reason." Azrael said hugging me, mason following. " Fine. Explain already." I spat.
" Her name is Julie. Her and i dated about 5 months ago, and she was extremely toxic and controlling. She would verbally abuse me and manipulate me. I cut all ties with her until last week when she texted me telling me that she changed, and i believed her. Stupid me. She made a comment about if i had a girlfriend she'd make your life a living hell and i didnt wanna take that chance. Im so sorry y/n, I know your hurt. And if you dont forgive me I get it b-" she cut him off by kissing him. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds before he pulled away to take a breathe. "I take that as you forgive me?" He said slightly laughing. " Dont get used to it. Your lucky i love you though." She smiled. " I'll be back, I'm gonna get lunch with a friend" I said grabbing my bag. He pulled her into hug.

-Incoming call: 🤴Julian-
She picked up
J-hey im here
Y/n- ill be out in a minute. Saying bye to my boyfriend.
J- okay cya
-call ended-
" I love you. Have fun and stay safe please. " Miguel smiled at me. " I will mi amor." I replied walking out. I reach the lobby and see Julian standing outside. " Ju!" I yelled as i ran to him. " Y/n/n!" He yelled as we hugged. " I missed you so much!" He exclaimed. " I miss you more. I have so much to fill you in on." I explained. " Okay okay well get in!" He says pointing to his army green jeep. I walk over and get in. " So how's your mom?" He asked as he started up his car. " Shes good. Haven't really talked to her much to know." I replied buckling up. He took her to the same taco truck Miguel did the other day. The lady at the window recognized her.
"La misma que la ultima vez?" The lady asked
"si" i replied
She nods and looks at Julian and he orders.
We get our food and sit down.

Me and Julian have been friends since the fifth grade. Hes always been there for me, when nobody else was. He was and still is, my number one.
"You should come back to my room, you'd love my friends." I said as I looked at him shoving his tacos in his face. " Yeah. And to meet your boyfriend." He says with a smirk. He's over protective, like a brother. " What's your relationship like?" I asked breaking silence. I watched as his face lit up. " Dude. She's fucking amazing. I genuinely love her so much. Shes the best thing that's ever happened to me." He blushes. We sat there for another hour talking and catching up. I missed him.