Part 8.(It's a date/That's my girl)

Did he really just call me..his girl? I could feel my cheeks flush red again. He smiled as the waitress came up with the bill, and he handed her his card. She the card back, he tipped and said "This isn't it, there's more after this." He says getting up, giving me his hand to hold it as we walked outside the restaurant. " Oh god. Miguel what are you up to?" I asked shaking my head. " Be patient mi vida" he replied smiling.   I look over at Miguel and see him post something on instagram, I turn to my window and watch out of it, looking at the stars. I feel my phone buzz and open my phone.

Officalmiguelcazarezmora posted a picture

   Mi amor cita💞   (my lover girl)   @yourinstagramtag

   @yourinstagramtag

  📌  Yourinstagramtag- tysm for tonight!!💓
   -officalmiguelcazarezmora- there's more!!

I smiled at my phone and set it down next to me. I placed my arms folded against my stomach and looked out the window, waiting for what he has planned next. I look over at him, admiring his features. He has such pretty eyes. I feel the car turn and stop. I look out of my window to see we stopped at a fair. I was so excited. " Holy shit mig- how did you know i love the fair?"  I say getting out of the car. " I dont know amor, just a good guess?" He replys walking to me, grabbing my hand. " let hope I don't get to recognized here." He chuckles slightly. We walked through the gates and bought tickets. I offered to pay but he said no. "what should we ride first?" I asked. " Follow me!" He says grabbing my hand and leading me towards a ride.

@yourinstagramtag

💞💞@officalmiguelcazarezmora

💞💞
@officalmiguelcazarezmora

We were on the ride and it suddenly dropped. " FUCK" I screamed. I started laughing " what kind of ride is this?! Jesus!" I said as it rose and dropped again.

-time skip to after the fair bc I'm lazy😙-

We finally finished at the fair around 11:30 and got back to the hotel. I was exhausted. We arrived back to the hotel. We got out, thanked the driver, and made our way back to our room. We walk in and he gives me a long and warm hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and melt into his touch. " Thank you for everything tonight." I mumbled. " Of course mi vida, you deserve it. Now go get some rest. You film tomorrow" I replies letting me go and walking towards his room.

------------------------------------------------------
A/n- please ignore the cigarettes that are in his Instagram post😭
Thank you for reading!! I litterly just started this book like 2 weeks ago and its gotten more views then i thought it would. So thank you so so much for taking your time to read. Please vote!!- J💞