Part 24. (Early mornings

" Y/n! Your gonna be late" Mason yelled at me, ripping off my blanket. " For fucks sake Y/n. Miguel!" Mason screamed. " I'm up holy shit" I complained sitting up off my pillow. "What am I late for?" I asked, genuinely curious. " Are you slow Y/n?" He looked at me dumbfounded. " Shit! We film!" I shot up to my feet. I push Mason out. I throw on sweats and a black t-shirt. I brushed my hair and teeth, and put my hair in a bun. " Mason lets go!" I yell running downstairs. "Oh we still have 30 minutes, i just wanted you ready." He says with a accomplished smirk. " Fuck you thames" I walk over to Miguel's room. I knock on the door. No answer. I open the door and see him sleeping. His hair was all frizzy and covered his face. I smiled to myself. Hes so pretty. I shook him awake. " miggy" I whispered. " Hmm?" He mumbled barely awake. " Good morning mi amor." I said moving the hair from his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I sat at the end of his bed as he sat up and stretched. " Good morning beautiful." He said in a sleepy voice. "Howd you sleep?". " Good, you?" I said now laying by him. " Would've been better if you were with me." He said with a smirk. " Ugh. Enough of you Miguel." I said in a joking tone. He rolled his eyes at me and laid his head on my shoulder. Our heads shot to his door when we heard a knock. "Come in?" Miguel said loudly. Mason walked in. " Y/n, Cmon, we actually need to leave now." Mason said, impatient. " Okay okay. I'll meet you in the lobby." I said looking down at Miguel. Mason shut the door and walked out. "I got to go mi amor." I said playing with his hair. He groans and sits up, letting me get up. " Bye my love" he says leaning in to kiss me. I quickly kissed back and ran out to the elevator, and down to the lobby. I ran to Mason. " Back!" I said almost out of breath. " Finally, damn." He complained. " Drivers here. Lets gooo!" He pulled me outside by my hand. He got in the car, and i followed shutting the door behind me.

We got to set and i ran straight to the break area and got a coffee. Almost downing the cup to give me energy, I ran to my trailer to get hair and makeup. Today's the kiss scene between Mason and I. God that's gonna be awkward. This scene has been dreaded by both of us since filming started. " Good morning!" I said shutting the door behind me. " Morning!" " Good morning Y/n!" I got greeted with. I sat down in my chair and my hair dresser started up with my hair. My character has a (your hair color) blowout. Its very pretty. And with a light, neutral make up look. I'm wearing bell bottoms and a vintage looking stripped sweater. Kudos for the outfit because it is so cold outside.

"And..ACTION!" Scott, our director yelled.
3RD PERSON
"Wait! Finney!" Kelsie yelled as she ran up to him. He turns around. " Yeah, Kelsie?" He says confused. " U-uh.." She stuttered and looked down at the sidewalk. " Kels?" He said, confused. She looks up at him and takes a step closer. She kisses him quickly. " Thanks for helping me today" she says and goes to turn around. " Wait!" He says causing her to turn around. As soon as she turns around shes met with his lips again.

" CUT!" Scott yelled. " Beautiful jobs guys!". I quickly stepped away from Mason and wiped my mouth "Never doing that again" I said walking back to my trailer, to get unready and back to another scene. .

_______________________________________
TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND..SHES BACK.
Sorry yall, I'll try to update more! Ilyg-j💞
665 words