Part 7. (It's a date/thats my girl)

THERE HAS NOW BEEN A TIME SKIP OF 2 WEEKS.

I finally get home from filming around 6:30. Everybody had their own scenes today, besides Miguel. I walk up to my room, grab some clothes and walk to the washroom to take a shower. About 15 minutes later and i get out, and begin getting dressed, i finally finish and open the door seeing something on the ground in front of it. Sun Flowers, and a note. I pick it up and look around to see who was home, still..just Miguel? I walk to my room and set the flowers on my dresser, and open the note.

It read
'Be ready by 8:30 tonight, I'll meet you outside at 8:45. Dress nice,but comfortable. Can't wait to surprise you -miggy'
Oh. My. God. I smiled to myself, grabbing my phone and sending him a picture.

Y/n🦋
-attachment-
its a date then💞

Cabezon💪
See you soon hermosa 💓

At this point me and Miguel were amazing friends. Little flirty comments here and there, but nothing the group ever caught on to.
Its only been around a month and they knew so much about each other. We always hung out but he never asked me so formally..and romantically?

Finally it was around 8:00 and I started getting ready. I went to look at my clothes and picked out jeans, and one of the hoodies he bought me. I go to the bathroom, and straighten my hair, and do my makeup, more now then normal. I brushed my teeth and put my favorite perfume on. 8:29. 'Right on time.' I thought, I walk out to go to Maddie's room because i heard her come in. " Mads." I walk in and sit on her bed. " Promise me you won't make a big deal out of this?" I ask. She nods hesitantly, and i show her the picture of his kind gesture. " HOLY-" she exclaimed before quieting down remembering what I asked her. " If anybody asked why I'm gone, i took a moment to myself okay?" I say walking backwards out of her room and she nods.

MIGUELS POV
It's 8:42 and no sign on Y/n yet. Did she change her mind?
8:44, she's still not here.
8:45, I stand patiently, still waiting on the beautiful girl to arrive.
Finally, I see Y/n walking out of the elevator, she looks so beautiful. She walks towards me. I stand up straighter and walk towards her holding my arms out for a hug. I immediately melt into her touch. She's like my comfort place. " Hi hermosa.." I say letting go of her. " Hi miggy" she says smiling at me. " You look amazing" she says eyeing my jeans and nice shirt. " Cant keep your eyes off me, can you?" I say teasing her. " So where are we going?" She ask looking in my eyes. " Well that's a surprise" i reply opening the car door for her. She gets in and I follow her into the cab. We sit there for a minute of silence before she gently grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I look at her and can't help but blush. She gave me peace.

Y/ns POV

I was so nervous for this date. Does this mean he likes me? Or is this just a friendly, yet romantic gesture? I really don't know how to feel. Do I love him? Love..? Is that what this feels like?

-time skip to the date!!-

We arrive to this restaurant and i look out of his window. " Holy shit" I mumbled. He looked down at me and smiled. " You ready hermosa?" He says tucking my hair behind my ear. " Yes!" I exclaimed as he opened the door and exited, hold the door for me. I get out and he shuts the door behind me. I put my arm around his as he guides me inside. When we got inside I was starstruck. I felt so underdressed. "holy shit miguel" I whispered. " Reservation?" The male at the front desk asked. " Yes, for Miguel Cazarez Mora" he replied. " Follow me" the waiter nods, grabbing menus. We follow him and he leads us to the back of the building. He takes us to a booth in the back with only a few people around. We sit across from each other. " Miguel, you've outdone yourself." I smiled at him. " Anything for you." He says, returning the smile. My heart was beating so fast. This was the sweetest thing anybody's ever done for me. We talked for around half and hour after ordering our food and drinks
"So, tell me, why did you do this?" I teased him. "So i know we've been hanging out a lot and I've had a lot of fun with you but I thought you deserved something better so, I wanted to take you on a really nice date for once" he says laughing softly "Your so beautiful, sweet, and hanging out with you has been the happiest part of my life, and you deserve a nice romantic date" I was stunned. This was the most romantic, heart warming thing anybody has ever said to me. " I don't deserve you miggy" I said holding his hand that was placed on the table. " I mean I-" I started stuttering. I could feel my cheeks flush red. He chuckles lightly "speechless are you? What can i say, im a ladies man" he says playfully brushing off his shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you wanna call yourself, Miguel" he looked offended. "Back on the first name biases I see?" I look at him and raise my eyebrows. " Anything for you, Miguel Cazarez Mora." I said looking at a table behind him. "Well that's my que, my girlfriends here" he say says playfully acting as if he was going to leave. " Sit down miggy." I said rolling my eyes. He smiles " thats my girl".

----------------------------------------------------
A/n- im sorry loves but idk what else to write!! Also shout out to my gf for helping me write some of it😎😎 your so cool
And i couldn't figure out what to name this chapter so..-j💞