Part 31. (Decisions)

"Y/n, I know you still love him but please. He's been doing you so wrong." Julian stated. " I know Ju..trust me I know" i sighed at him. "Y/n/n" Mason started, putting his hand on mine. " Take your time, and don't rush into it." He finished with a soft smile. "I'm gonna walk home, by myself. I'll see y'all later." I said getting up and starting the 10 minute walk back to the hotel. I'm standing right outside the hotel and I suddenly hear footsteps running up behind me. I spin around and see Julian behind me. " oh Julian you scared me!" I said with a smile. " listen y/n, I was thinking and I really like you. And I can treat you 100x better then Miguel. And you deserve so much better then him" I could tell Julian was being 100% honest with me. The eye contact between me and Julian was insane. He really wanted me. "Your everything I want y/n" he reached out for my hand, and I gave him it. "Ju, I can see us working but, I'm not sure if I want anything right now. I'm sorry" I could see the smile fade off his face. "it's okay y/n, I understand" he fakes a smile and walks away. Oh shit..

_________________________________
Sorry for the short nd very late chapter..
Also for the ppl that are crushing over azzy, she's a real person (and she loves reading y'all's comments abt her!! She'll comment on this)