Part 17.

THIS CHAPTER IS A POV OF AZRAEL AND MASONS RELATIONSHIP. JUST INTRODUCING YALL TO THEM. IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT LMK!!!!

Azrael POV
Mason invited me over today, around 3. Its currently 2pm and i cant keep him off my mind. We've only been friends for a few weeks, and it's non-stop flirting. Hes so good to me, and hes such a gentleman. I dont know if i like him though. Who am I kidding, of course i do. Hes mason freaking thames. Not just that but, he's amazing.
I dont know what to wear.
I live in NC, I have for three years, since I moved away from Miguel. Its home over here, and having Mason, y/n, miguel, and the rest of the cast here makes it better.
I go through my closet a pick a short silk dress

(Picture it a tiny bit longer)

I put it on and go to my bathroom, pinning my hair up in a bow, and doing some light makeup.

I then grab my bag, and my phone and walk to Mason's hotel

I reached the hotel and walk into the lobby. I go to the elevator and reach floor 10. I automatically find his room and knock on the door. Miguel answered it with Y/n behind him. " Masons in his room" Y/n says as Miguel opened the door for me. " Alright, thanks" I said hugging y/n, then Miguel. " I love your dress by the way." Y/n blurted out with a smile. " Thanks beautiful" I said walking upstairs to Mason's room.

I knock on the door, no response. I knocked again, a little heavier this time, no response. I open the door to find the handsome boy laying on his bed sleeping. I put my bag down on his dresser and walk over to him. His hair was a mess, practically stuck to his face. He was drooling all over his arm. " Mason?" I said as I gently shook him. He didn't wake up. " Mason!" I said louder, and roughly shook him. He woke up this time. He quickly got up and wiped his mouth. I stood there and admired the sleepy boy. He was so pretty, even when he just woke up. " Oh uh hey-! I forgot you were coming" he says awkwardly laughing. I opened my mouth wide. " You forgot about me?" I said being dramatic. " N-no! Not like that!" He says stuttering. " Hey hey, its okay mi vida, calm down" I laughed at the panicked boy. " You look very pretty today, Az" he said with a large smile plastered across his face. " Why thank you handsome" I said getting closer to him and messing with his hair. He sat down on his bed as I got closer and hugged my waist. My stomach churned with butterflies and I could feel my face go red. " stay with me today?" He asks resting his chin on my stomach, him staring up at me. " Sure. Dios me das mariposas" I reply with a smile. He let go and laid back down, i followed and laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating, it was oddly comforting. He started rubbing circles with his finger on my back. " We should watch a movie" He recommends. I shot up and looked at his with a mischievous smirk. " Fine. We can watch my movie. One time!" He gives in. I smiled at him, studying his features. " Take a picture, it'll last longer" He teased. I got up, and grabbed my phone. I sat back down and took a picture with him kissing my cheek. My face flushed red and i couldn't help but to smile. I turn back to the movie and watch. " Unless your scared" I quoted Robin, as he was about to beat the shit out of moose. I could feel Mason laugh at me. " I know this whole movie by heart" I said, not losing eye contact with the screen. " I know Gwen, i was there. Remember?" I Quote again.

After the movie I felt Mason turn to me. I turned to him. Without warning i felt a pair of lips meet mine. I kissed back, still in shock. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. " Az, we've only known eachother for about a month, but i feel like its been years. You get me. I feel complete with you. You feel like home." He blurs out without warning. " will you be my girlfriend?" He says with a hopeful smile. "por supeusto cabrón" I reply, then kiss his cheek.