Part 29.(Maybe their right)

IM GONNA RE WRITE THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER (6-2-23)
(This is gonna be from Miguels Pov)

'Shit. Maybe their right? I mean I promised Y/n that Julie was nobody, and she was but, I just miss the affection. But, i thought it was too late, I dismissed her feelings too. I just ended things out of nowhere. Selfishly, too. She went out of her way and got me a stupidly expensive gift, she was nice to me after the breakup. I dont even like Julie like that. I love Y/n. Maybe i should try and fix things? Or is it too late..?

I sit up off the couch, grabbing the gift i revived from Y/n. The rest of the group had left to find her, and comfort her. I walk into my room and set the guitar in the closet for now. I need to fix this, and fast. I quickly get dressed and throw on a coat. I go to the front door and but shoes on. I locked the door behind me and run to the elevator. I reach the lobby and see Tristan. " Hey where'd Y/n?" I ask in a shushed panic. " Why do you care? Dont try and make things worse Miguel." He says sternly, now studying my face. " Tristan, im trying to apologize to the girl. Not hurt her more." I plead. " She's at the taco truck down the street with a few people," He started, slowly leaning into Miguel's ear " If you start shit, your ass is getting beat." He threatened. Startled by the remark, I nod in response, and walk out. I begin walking to the truck. Why would she be there, it's closed at this time? I see her sitting with Mason, Azrael, and some other boy. Hes hispanic, and tall. " Y/n!" I yell, running to her table. She looks at me, as do the rest and rolls her eyes. "What Miguel? Actually what." She stands up, and the tall boy stands behind her. " Who's he?" I ask staring him down. " Julian, but oh dont worry, hes nobody." She says sarcastically. " You'd know nothing about that." Julian stares me down and mouths ' you fucked up' as he sat back down. Mason and Az havent paid attention to me. " I just wanna talk..please?" I said sympathetically. " Fine. Talk?" She said making eye contact. " Alone?" I asked. " Fine, jesus." She got up and walked away from the group. " What Miguel?"