Part 21.

'Where the hell am i?'
-after 3 days in the basement-

Vance lays on the stiff mattress, pondering about where the hell he is

"Sleeping already?" The man's voice says out of nowhere. " what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking sicko." Vance replies, not daring to look up at him. " Well" the grabber puts his hands up. " Goodnight then." The door slams

He gets up and walks to the toilet, he notices a small light, and clicks it on. The light barely lights up half the room. " Well fuck." Vance groans. " Just my fucking luck." He turns to go back the mattress, and notices a plug, and a noticeable spot in the wall. He runs to get the top of the toilet, goes back to the same spot and begins to hit the wall over, and over again. Hoping he didn't wake anybody, he finally digs to what seems to be..the back of a freezer?

___________________________________

"Everybody, find a partner for your project" The teacher says, signaling for people to pick a person. Finney watches as everybody gets up, he try's to find one if his friend but their already sat. " Need a partner?" Donna asks, smiling at Finney. " No- I mean yeah, yeah I do." Finney says sitting back down, Donna following. Finn smiled to himself. "Thank you." Finney says abruptly, catching her off guard.
_______________________________________
B E H I N D. T H E. S C E N E S.

" Yeah- no- Shit" Mason broke down laughing. " Oh my god, Mason! Just do the damn line!" Becca yelled, annoyed. " I'm sorry! Im getting it all mixed up" he continues. " Okay go"
" Scene 7, take 5..ACTION." The director yells. " No- I mean yeah- yeah I do.