Part 32.

THE NEXT MORNING (8:53 a.m)

I wake up, in my bundle of blankets. I had the weirdest dream last night. I reach for my phone when accidentally knocked something off my table. It was light and made a crinkling sound. "Fuck. I don't want to get up." I complained to myself. About 5 minutes later I eventually got up to check. I'm staring at the floor in shock. Are those flowers?

(IGNORE THE WRITING PLZ)

Including a note..the note read : Y/n, please read this with patience. I love you so much. You're the reason I'm still here, and haven't given up yet. You're the sweetest, prettiest, most loving, and hard working girl I've ever met. I know, I've messed up a lot. And done some unforgivable things. But you are the person that lit a flame in me, and it never went out. Only got stronger. You help me become a better person. You're on my mind day in, and day out. There's no excuse for what I did. All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, and pray that I can get my girl back. Im filming today, so I won't be home. But just let me know how you feel whenever you're ready. Take your time. Xo -Miguel

At this point tears were swelling in my eyes, and one rolled down my cheek. I love Miguel.

'Ill talk to him when I get home' I thought.

TIME SKIP TO WHENEVER HES BACK (5:30 PM)

I'm sitting on the kitchen counter watching TikTok, when I hear the front door open, then close. And I see Miguel walk through, and take his shoes off. He turned around and we made eye contact, a small smile spread across his face. I jumped off the counter and ran to him, hugging as soon as we got in contact. "I'm so sorry Y/n" he suddenly blurted out, his voice soft and comforting. I looked up at him, "I forgive you Miggy. Just don't do it again. I'm serious." I placed a comforting smile across my face. His whole demeanor changed, he was lighter.. happier. He pulls out his phone and hands it to me. Go ahead and block anyone you want, unless it's my family..which you'd know. My password is your birthday." I took his phone and smiled at him. "Oh Miguel. Why are you the way you are?" I genuinely asked, because behind the mistakes, he is the sweetest boy ever. "Love, princess. That's why." He said walking into his room to change.

'love.'