Part 4. ( My day with Miguel)

( Just a warning, I kinda choose your situation for you cuz idk you obvi, but enjoy!)
I wake up around 8:30 and start getting ready, i put on gym shorts and a graphic tee. I brush my hair and teeth, and do light makeup. I then head downstairs where i find Miguel making pancakes " Good morning sleepy, want some?" He asks with a smile plastered across his face. " Sure. Thanks" I reply with a slight smile. I sit down at the kitchen island and watch tik toks, so many fan edits are coming up of him.  " I film tomorrow with Maddie and tristan" he says, interrupting my thought process " Oh, I film with Mase tomorrow" I reply " I'm nervous, I don't know if I'll do good or not" I say with a slight tone change " Your gonna be fine y/n, just breathe and don't think about it much." He says kindly " Thanks" I reply, not looking up from my phone. He slides me a plate with two pancakes on it " familiar face." He states looking down at my phone, still covered with edits of him. " yeah, you flood my for you page all the time. Stop" I say jokingly. He sits at the stool next to me and we eat in silence, it was kind of peaceful having his company. We finish up eating and he goes to get ready around 9. " Ready to go?" He asked " yeah i guess, I don't know what im getting myself into so.." I state getting off my chair and following him out to the front of the hotel. He found our cab and we get in, I notice that were getting to the more country scenes in the city, we passed lakes, and various Meadows of flowers and its beautiful. I look at him and smile " are we going hiking?" I ask him " Sort of, just be patient" he reply looking out of his window. About 15 minutes later the cab stops outside of what looks like an old cabin

"What are we doing here?" I ask " Just be patient!" He says sternly " follow me" he states and start walking down a trail

"What are we doing here?" I ask " Just be patient!" He says sternly " follow me" he states and start walking down a trail. I see all kinds of birds, trees, butterflies are all around us. I continue following him and he suddenly stops. I look at what he's looking at, and stop in my tracks also. A beautiful flowing river.

Its so clean, And refreshing out here

Its so clean, And refreshing out here. Somehow he knew i needed this..just somehow. " So tell me more about you." He asked
" Well im the 2nd oldest of 4, there's my older brother, Carlos, and my 2 twin siblings, Everly and Chris." " Im from Ontario but lived in Florida since i was 3. " I continue " I have a best friend back in Florida, his name is Lotus. I miss him a lot actually."  I explain to him " Well that's cool. I didn't know you were from Florida. I want to go visit my cousin there." He replied. A little more small talk here and there but at one point we just exchanged smiles and walked the rest of the way in a peaceful silence.

"This was the perfect reset for my mind, thanks Miguel." I say as we reach the end of the trail. " I figured, I came here before my first day on set and it helped a lot" he said with a smile. " we should head back" he says looking at me for approval. I smile and nod. As were walking back I can feel him smiling at me.
    He...was smiling At me.
"Look y/n! A snake!" He says running infront of me. I scream and jump over to him " WHAT THE FUCK. WHERE?!" I scream at him. " NOT FUNNY YOU CABEZON" At this point Miguel is laughing his ass off so i assume there's no snake, and he's just messing with me. " Pendejo"  i exclaim while fixing my hair. " Would it make you less angry  if i got you food?" He asks innocently " last one to the cab pays!!" I yell running back to the front of the trail. " You asshole!" He yells, running after me. I'm still running 5 minutes later and i don't hear him behind me any more, so i turn around and start walking back. As im walking I found him laying on the ground trying to get up, with a skinned knee. " Oh shit" I said " Let me help you" I say walking over behind up letting him hold on to me.
Eventually we get back to the cab. " We can go back to the hotel if you want" I tell him " I'll help you fix..that" I tell him with a slight smile. " Yeah. It doesn't hurt that bad, but i need to get it bandaged" He says getting into the cab. " Back to the hotel please" I tell our driver. The driver nods and starts to drive towards our hotel. Eventually we arrive back at the hotel, I help Miguel out and we walk back to our room, getting stares from random people here and there.   " What floor are we on again?" I ask him slightly laughing " 10 dumbass." He replied. We get back to our floor and to the room. Nobody was there as they were still filming. Miguel goes and sits on the bathroom counter where I looked for a first aid kit. I found one, and I knelt down to get closer to his knee. I start cleaning it because there was dirt all over his knee, then start with the bandages. " HOLY SH-" I hear Madeline yell from outside the bathroom door frame ( the door is open btw) " Maddie its not what it looks like" Miguel says rolling his eyes. I get up and point to his bandaged knee " we went hiking and this dumbass tripped" I say while washing my hands. " Thanks pendeja" he says getting up and walking back to his room. " Your welcome cabezon."
I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed a water and walked outside to the balcony. I sit in one of the chairs and just scroll on tiktok for while. I get up after sitting there for 20 minutes. I shut the sliding door behind me and hear something coming from another room. So I wonder into the boys area and peer into a room, and see Miguel playing guitar. I stand in the door way listening for a good 2 minutes. " Your not too bad" I say making him stop and turn around, staring me down. " How long have you been standing  there?" He asked " Long enough " I say with a smile as I turn around to go back to my room. " Wait! Come back" i here him yell from his room. I walk back into his room. " Yes?" I ask. " Did you at least enjoy the show?" He says with a slight laugh. " Honestly, yeah. I didnt know you were that good."  I say with a slight smile. I look around his room and see a electric keyboard. "Can i try?" I ask looking towards the corner its placed in. He looked over and back at me " Yeah sure. Don't break nothing" he says going on his phone. I go to the corner and sit down, I start playing some keys. Getting the hang of it i start playing the song ' Lovely ' and mumbling the lyrics along with it. I finish the song and turn around, to see Miguel with his jaw practically on the floor. " Can i help you? Earth to Miguel" I say laughing really hard.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long chapter! The rest if the piano story will be in the next chapter. Love u! -j💞

 Love u! -j💞