Part 18.

8:43 am
/Yn🦋❤
so what are we rn?

miggy💍
well I thought we were together? that was the whole point of me asking you lmao

Y/n🦋❤
okay. i was just making sure I didn't get ahead of myself, sorry

Miggy💍
It's okay mi vida💕

Y/n🦋❤
question

Miggy💍
?

Y/n🦋❤
wanna get coffee with me?

Miggy💍
ofc, see you in ten??

Y/n🦋❤
yess💕💕

I smiled at my phone and put it on my bed. I went to the closet and picked something to wear

 I went to the closet and picked something to wear

I ran to my bathroom, and put my hair in a claw clip, put on mascara and brushed my teeth. I grab my bag, and my phone and go downstairs to see Miguel at the island talking to mason. He looked at me. " Hey beautiful" he smiles at me. " Hi Miguel" he pulled me into a hug. I squeeze him a little and he kisses the top of my head. " Ready to go?" I asked him. He nodded " Where are you two love birds going?"  Mason asked. " To get coffee" I replied. " Is az coming over today?" I raised a eyebrow at him. " No, she has a audition for something" he replied. Miguel pulled my hand towards him to go, i waved at Mason and followed him.

"Brady and tris took me here the other day. There's a book store in here too." I told Miguel as we walked in. I walk straight to the line behind the counter. " Miguel!?" I hear somebody yell. Both mine and his attention went towards the younger girl. She walks over. " Can i get a picture?" She asked him, nervously " Of course! Babe, will you take it?" He asked looking at me, then her. " Yeah, of course!" I replied as she handed me her phone. " 1,2,3!" I said as I snapped a picture. " There you go." I smiled at the girl, handing her the phone. " Thank you!" She smiled at walked back to the bookshelves. The line moved so we can order. " just your basic latte please" i said with a smile. " And for you sir?" The older lady asked. " The same as her please" He said smiling. " You got it."

Soon after we got our drinks and went to the book area.

@officalmiguelcazarezmora posted a new photo

Coffee with my lady💕💍
@yourinstagramtag
Liked by- Azvaldezz, +30,000 others

Comments are turned off.on a user