Part 27. (Here we go again)

7:30am Christmas morning
" Good morning yall!" I said walking downstairs. " Good morning" Miguel said with a slight smirk on his face. Observing the group, Miguel was the only one out of our matching Pj's. Instead, he was wearing a black shirt with blue and black plaid pants. It slipped my mind. " Are we gonna do presents then breakfast?" Miguel asked. Not a minute later, Miguels door shut, and a blonde girl walked out, Julie. I spin around because i was facing Miguel, my heart dropped as she was wearing the same matching Pj's. " Nah, you for real think your fucking funny Miguel?! Huh? Do you?" I said walking closer to him, with Julie by his side. " We broke up, free game." he said with a shrug. *SMACK* I slapped him do hard across the face that he jumped back. " Fuck you. Like actually fuck off. I didn't do shit to you!," I yell at him, my voice starting to crack from holding back tears. " You told me she was nothing to worry about. She was just a friend?!" I said pointing at Julie. " Oh and you too whore." I yell looking at her. I pulled my fist back to swing when Brady held me back. " Let me go Brady" I said pulling my body away from him. He loses his grip and i lung forward at her, my fist hitting her face first, then us both falling on the ground. Im sitting on top of her about to swing again when Brady pulls me off and drags me to my room. " What the fuck bro" I said collapsing on the floor and breaking down. " He told me she was nobody to worry about. He promised me!" I yelled, my voice once again breaking because of the tears. Brady sits next to me and i lay my head on his shoulder. I collect myself again, and walk downstairs. I'm automatically sick to my stomach as i see her laying on him crying. " Are you kidding me? Your fucking crying?!" I walk up to my room and grab the guitar I got him for Christmas and go back down stairs. " Take your stupid ass gift, you fucking lowlife." I said slamming the instrument on his stomach and walking out the front door." Miguel! What did you do?!" Maddy yelled at him. " You and Julie need to leave. Like now." Mason states with a serious tone, reviving various nods from the group. " Dude i live here, I'm not leaving." He argues. " Then she needs to leave," Brady stated, shrugging and following the same path I did.