Part 10. (Filler+Filming)

I woke up around 7:30 this morning, I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, my hair and washing my face. I threw some mascara on. I have to leave at 9, i have a incredibly long day of filming. Yet, I just realized, I'm Finney's new love interest. I grab a drink from the fridge and sit down for a minute. I scroll through tiktok and get a text from Mason.

Mase🙊
HAVE YOU SEEN THE SCRIPT FOR OUR SCENE YET??

Y/n/n✨
NO NOT YET WHY

Mase🙊
Finney and y/c/n have a romantic scene😭😭🔫

Y/n/n✨
NOOO THATS GONNA BE SO AWKWARD.

Mase🙊
IKR. UGH. JS PRETEND IM MIGUEL.

Y/n/n✨
I will KILL you mason thames.🔫
Read 8:32

I roll my eyes at my text and walk back to my room, putting my shoes on and walking out. I decided I'll be a little early to watch the rest of them film, i still need my hair and makeup. I was thinking to myself about what Miguel said yesterday. He's so sweet.

Tonight was Tristan's night to cook, since we all take turns. Pretty sure that's why Miguel picked tonight, Tristan can't cook. I laugh at my own thoughts as im locking up the hotel door, im 2nd to last person to leave. Brady hadn't gotten up yet. I go to the lobby and see Becca. "hey y/n!!" She says walking over. " Hey! I thought you filmed today?" I asked. " I wanted coffee, but the breakfast didn't open till 8" she explained. " Ohh okay. Want to ride to set with me or did you get a driver already?" I ask, watching as my driver pulls up. " I was gonna ask if I could ride with you" she says silently laughing. " Well of course" I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her outside with me. I open the door, letting her in, then myself. I shut the door behind me. " Me and mason have a romantic scene today" I said whinning. She laughs and shakes her head. We arrived to set and go out of the car. We walked over to see the current scene being shot. It's Brady and Tristan walking together putting up missing flyers.

THE MOVIE SCENE
"I cant believe Griffin and now billy went missing." Vance said to Bruce, handing him a few more flyers to give out. " I know right" Bruce shook his head. " I just saw Billy two days ago. Unbelievable" Vance exclaimed with a attitude. " What kind of sicko would do that shit?!" Vance practically yells, kicking a pole causing attention. He glared at the people looking at him, causing them to look away in fear

_____________________________________
A/N
so the 2nd movie in this book is gonna be the back story and show what happened to the grabber before hand and what happened to Robin, Vance, Bruce, Griffin, and Billy went through in the basement. Nothing too graphic bc this book is abt you and mikey💃
Tristan for president- j💞
______________________________________
BACK TO THE MOVIE POV.

Vance scoffed and continued walking, matching his pace with bruce. " Grab n go?" Vance questioned. " Yeah for sure." Bruce replied with a smile. They walked in a content silence until they reached the grab n go. Bruce walks to the candy isle, and Vance to the pinball machine. He was known as 'Pinball Vance' for a reason. His friend happened to be there and was talking to him " Your gonna beat your high score, Vance" the friend exclaimed. " Yeah no shit" Vance says getting the ball stuck. Next thing he knows, a kid falls into the machine making him lose. He snatched the boy by his shirt and yells at him, beating the brakes off of the kid, and the one who pushed him. He realizes one kid almost pulled out a knife, he grabs the knife and carves something in his arm '7741'. Vance flipped him off, and turned back to the machine. The police walked in and and arrested Vance, leaving Bruce there, the last time they'd see each other.

END OF MOVIE SCENE

___________________________________
A/N
IM SORRY MI AMORES ILL WRITE MORE TMR BUT HERE SOME READING MATERIAL FOR NOW. TYSM FOR 258 READS ILYSM.- j💞