into the water

"She just dived into the water and we hear this loud shriek from the Tsurak. Then.." Te'rani said and made an explosion with her fingers.

"she comes out on its back." Te'rani explained.

She was sitting in a circle with her family, telling the story of how Neytiri tamed a Tsurak to her niece and newphew.

Ronal and Tonowari sat next to her, listening too as they ate.

The day had gotten over now, and once everyone was collected for dinner, they all began sharing about their day.

Tsireya was the first to talk about the new family. She spoke about how different it was to teach them.

Te'rani learnt all the kid's names from her.

Ao'nung occasionally dropped into the conversation but only to make fun of them.

When Tsireya started talking about how the younger boy, Lo'ak was dragged off his ilu, Te'rani began ranting about how his mother was infinitely better than him on her first try.

She talked to her niece and nephew about how Neytiri proved herself with ease on her first day itself.

"It's true, I was there" Tonowari spoke.

"That is amazing!" Tsireya gasped and smiled.

Ao'nung was silent and shocked.

Ronal gave no reaction as she ate, concentrated on her food.

"I've never seen anything like it"

"It was literally only her first day!" Te'rani laughed.

"I wish her children were like that too" Ao'nung smirked.

"Instead they're just ten times slower"

"You're just mad because I got the best student" Te'rani laughed.

Ao'nung rolled his eyes, causing Tsireya to laugh.

Te'rani couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she continued to think about Neytiri.

She didn't open her mouth after that, she didn't want to have her family listen to her blabbering on and on about her.

Soon, after everyone finished their food, they all went to sleep.

The next day, Te'rani was in the water with her sister and a few other people from her tribe to collect Ey'tak, glowing shells.

Te'rani was upset that she couldn't see Neytiri that day, but she tried to make the most of her trip.

She was swimming around, mindlessly straying away from the group of people she was with.

Te'rani held the small bag around her waist tightly till she noticed a firmiliar face in the water ahead of her.

Tsireya. She was with Neytiri's youngest daughter, Tuk.

Te'rani immediately waved at her niece, who noticed her and smiled back while signing her over.

Little Tuk seemed to notice her as well and waved.

Te'rani swam closer to them and motioned to the creature on her back, the one that she was attached to as well. It helped them stay in the water for longer.

Te'rani smiled at Tuk, gently touching the creature on her back.

Te'rani's eyes traveled to the older sister, Kiri, and her eyes widened.

Kiri seemed to be controlling a group of little fish by just the movement of her hands.

Te'rani almost let out a gasp, but held it in, considering she was underwater.