knife fight

Quaritch stood far left of the kids tied to the railing. Two other avatars stood nearby, guarding the place.

Suddenly he heard a thud above them. In the upper deck.

A single thud. But that made no sense, there were three other soldiers up there.

"What the..." A soldier murmured.

Suddenly three more thuds were heard, like thunder. The RDA were smart enough to know that that wasn't a good sign.

The familiar sound of an arrow flying was heard before one of the soldiers was shot square in the chest, right infront of the pool.

That arrow....

"That's right....She's coming for you!" Kiri said.

Quaritch glared at her, hissing in frustration. Kiri hissed right back.

Neteyam turned to see what was happening behind them, and saw a knife spinning in the air from above before piercing into the body of an avatar who tried to see what happened to everyone above.

Just as that knife hit, Te'rani jumped down, too quickly for the RDA to react in time and fast enough for her to get cover.

Neteyam's eyes widened and he smiled for the first time that day. He couldn't explain how relieved he felt to see her, and hear his mother there.

But just then, he was grabbed by Quaritch. He growled. "Let him go!" Kiri shouted.

Gun shots began firing one direction.

"Na'vi 12 o'clock don't loose her!" Someone shouted over the gun shots.

Another arrow flew at one of the avatars, killing him instantly while the rest stupidly looked up for where it came from.

Neytiri shot another arrow at the sky people before having to take cover frm their gunshots.

Te'rani stabbed into one human and pushed him onto the other, making both fall into the water, sinking because of the weight of their suits.

She looked around, her fists balled up, one of them holding her knife and the other empty. That one was lying around somewhere above in the ship. Only know did she notice its absence.

She quickly ran to the center of the ship, where a blue pool was, just like the one she has used to escape from earlier.

Te'rani turned a corner and found it empty. But the one beside it, wasn't.

Kiri was tied to the railing.

"Te'rani!"
Te'rani quickly got down and cut the cuffs with her hands.

"Where's Neteyam?" She asked.

Kiri didn't answer, she only stared in horror behind her. Te'rani turned when the slightest sound of Neteyam wincing in pain hit her ears.

She turned and saw Quaritch holding onto Neteyam's kuru with a deadly grip, knife pointed to his neck. His chest was already wounded.

Her heart sank. No.

"Why don't you get your friend to come out? So no one can get hurt" The demon spoke.

Te'rani glared at him in disgust. She snarled and took a step forward with her knife infront of her.

"Don't test me" Quaritch warned. Te'rani didn't understand the english words he spoke, but she understood that his knife pressed harder against Neteyam's throat.

"Weapons. Down" He spoke terrible Na'vi.

"Just KILL HIM" Neteyam shouted. But Quaritch only moved the knife higher on his neck, leaving a wound.