kids in peril

After Ronal and Tonowari had given the order to warn the Tulkun, Te'rani was nowhere to be seen.

Neytiri tried to search for her but to no avail. In the stress, she did find Neteyam.

"Mom" Neteyam tried to snap her out of her thoughts and guided her out of the main path through which most people were leaving.

Neytiri had a palm on her forehead. She sighed frustratingly.

"What do we do?" Neteyam asked.

Neytiri tried to think of something other than shooting their brains out, but it wasn't working. With another sigh, she simple shook her head, deciding to not speak too soon.

"Where are you sisters?" She asked.

_______________________________________

"Pull! Harder!" Tsireya shouted.

Te'rani, Lo'ak, Kiri, Rotxo and Ao'nung were all using their strength to pull out the death mark from Payakan's fin.

Te'rani groaned out trying her best to pull it out. Her fingers went white. Her leg was pushing Payakan's body away while pulling on the tracker.

It didn't work. She swiftly climbed up Payakan's body and noticed the demon ship approaching. The same demon ship that killed her parents. No.

They would not get her new family. They wouldn't. Te'rani glared at the ship and hissed in anger. Though, she didn't know that someone on the ship had seen them already.

"Call mom!" Kiri shouted.

"Call mom, just do it!" She told Lo'ak, who climbed up Payakan's body and noticed how close the ship was getting.

Te'rani went back down into the water and took his place.

"Mom! Mom do you read?" Lo'ak asked in a distance.

"We're at three bother's rocks defending a tulkun. The demon ship is coming" He spoke fast.

"Te'rani, Ao'nung, Tsireya, its all of us!" He said.

Te'rani shook her hands, letting the blood flow properly. That moment lasted only a few seconds before she grabbed the tracker again.

_______________________________________

"The children are under attack! Yours as well. They are defending a Tulkun!" Neytiri told Tonowari and Ronal,who stood up immediately.

"The demon ship?" He asked.

"Yes!" Neytiri shouted.

"Weapons. Sound the alarm!" Tonowari told Aa'pau and Tua't, who were right behind Neteyam.

Neytiri sped to her Marui Neteyam stayed at the entrance, staring at his bow and arrows. He wanted to go. He had to go. His family was in danger.

Neytiri swiftly moved past him and grabbed her weapons. She turned.

Seeing Neteyam made her eyes soften.

"We will bring them back" She promised, holding his shoulder. Neytiri nodded and left.

Neteyam stared at his corner of the marui where his bow was kept. While staring he only thought of one thing.

We will bring them back.

_______________________________________

"Everybody! Together!" Te'rani shouted.

This time she gripped the lower end of the tracker and pulled.