capture and rescue

"Let me go!" Kiri shouted.

"Alright, come on buttercup" Wainfleet pulled her up and began walking her to the interior of the ship.

"I'm not your buttercup, purv" She struggled against his grip.

Kiri stopped walking when she heard the sound of an arrow flying. Both her and Wainfleet's ears turned to the sound before their heads did. Thankfully so, because the arrow flying at the hit the back of his head.

His body jerked. Kiri quickly let herself out of his weakening grip, and he fell infront of her, arrow into his skull.

Not the arrow of her mother though. She turned, expecting to see almost anyone but who was there. Neteyam.

He jumped off his ikran with bow and a few arrows in hand.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

Kiri, still shocked, took a second to respond.

"I...I don't know!" She realized.

Her gaze averted up, where she noticed another ikran land on the ship behind Neteyam. An RDA avatar.

The avatar on it got off her ikran quickly. She had a gun.

Kiri's eyes widened. "Neteyam!" She shouted while instinctively walking backwards, to the sheltered part of the ship.

Neteyam didn't turn, because he noticed a dark figure lurking behind his sister.

"Kiri!" He shouted, but it was too late. Quaritch grabbed Kiri's kuru from her behind and pulled her behind him, causing her to scream in pain.

"Kiri!" Neteyam shouted again, lifting his bow to aim at Quaritch, but thats when that demon aimed his own gun at Kiri's head.

Quaritch looked bitter. He saw Wainfleet's dead body lying infront of him. His grip on Kiri's queue hardened, causing her excruciating pain. She shouted out in pain.

"Neteyam!" Kiri cried out.

Neteyam pulled his arrow, ready to fire, but Quaritch spoke.

"You shoot that arrow, she dies before it hits me" He threatened, gun pressed against her head.

Neteyam hissed loudly. He lowered his bow quickly, and felt another avatar take a hold of his arm and hold a gun to him as well.

Neteyam had one free hand. He would have used that hand to punch his captor and break free, but Kiri's life was in danger. He had no choice but to do as they said.

"Cuff 'em" Quaritch said.

First Kiri, then, more vigorously, Neteyam was cuffed to the railing.

"We can still get this done" Zdinarsk said, looking at the captive kids.

"Hell yeah" Mansk said.

_________________________________________

"This is Te'rani, she's the reason we're both alive right now" Lo'ak introduced.

Te'rani snorted as she ducked and walked towards the moon deck of the ship, the boys following her.

They had deduced that almost no one was left on the ship, since an evacuation was going on when they arrived.

"He's the reason we're in this situation" She remarked. Making Lo'ak purse his lips awkwardly.

"Hi" Spider said.

"Hi" Te'rani smiled almost sarcastically, though, no one saw that. They just heard it. She didn't mean it in a rude way, thats just how it came out at the time.