fight

Te'rani's eyes widened and she looked up. Far ahead of her was a group of Metkayina boys all on the ground, fighting around with two bluer boys.

Te'rani immediately ran there and saw Kiri watching, trying to tell them to stop.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Te'rani asked.

Kiri turned to her, not expecting to see her now.

"They're just....fighting" kiri tried to explain.

Te'rani was furious. She saw Ao'nung land a punch on Lo'ak.

"Hey!" She screamed.

Everyone stopped and turned to her.

Ao'nung flinched, letting go of Lo'ak's tail.

Te'rani rarely got angry. But when she did, you really did not want to mess with her.

Te'rani marched up to Ao'nung and dragged him away Lo'ak by holding his neck sharply.

"ow ow ow" he cringed at her strong grip.

Te'rani saw Neytiri's oldest son scramble away from one of Ao'nung's friends that he was beating up. Te'rani chose to ignore that.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She shouted at all of his friends who were also fighting.

Ao'nung had blood running down his nose. Te'rani hissed in frustration when she saw it.

Even Kiri had her eyes wide while she watched Te'rani blow.

"Oh Eywa are you both okay?" She turned to Neytiri's sons, who were still lying on the floor.

They both had busted lips and bloody noses. They looked like deers in headlights.

_________________________________________

Te'rani had taken Ao'nung to their mauri and explained to Ronal what happened.

This event reminded her a little too much of something that happened when she was a kid, slightly younger than them.

A thirteen year old Te'rani was more dangerous than a fifteen year old one. She didn't know why, but while entering that adolescent age, she gained one hell of an attitude. And temper. Now that Te'rani looked back, it was perhaps just a teenage thing.

She was spending time with her friend, Kat'nu in the beach, helping her collect shells when a real stick in the mud appeared. Aa'pau. His constant teasing towards Kat'nu made Te'rani so angry that she had landed a punch on the guy's face. And what's the best thing about all this? All three of them have become inseparable over the years, best friends.

The memory made te'rani laugh and wheeze uncontrollably whenever someone brought it up, but not under these circumstances.

Te'rani felt horrible for Neytiri's sons. They didn't at all seem like the type to start a fight for no reason.

It angered her that it was definatlly Ao'nung who prompted them into a dispute.

Te'rani walked to Neytiri's mauri to apologize on Ao'nung's behalf and check on the boys, but she stopped when they came into view.

Neytiri stood infront of them, Lo'ak looked like he was trying to explain himself.

It was hard to hear what he was saying over the sounds of water splashing and other people talking but she heard bits of it.

"....Called Kiri a freak" he said.

Te'rani's tail swished from side to side in anger.

"...make peace.." Neytiri spoke after placing a hand on her forehead.