na'vi attack

Neytiri glared at the demon ship as she was forced to go towards it.

Suddenly an arrow hit an avatar standing right behind Tsireya. Everyone started panicking and aiming up at the sky.

Neytiri looked up in confusion. Her eyes searched the clouds...and that's when she saw the wings of two ikran. Her and Neteyam's ikran.

"Eyes up!" One of the avatars shouted.

Almost all of the avatars backed up to the sheltered part of the ship to hide from the arrows.

Neytiri let out a startled yelp at the sight of her first child flying above a soon to be war zone.

While everyone was busy searching the sky with their eyes, the currents shifted under the water angrily. An outcasted Tulkun began swimming up in full speed towards the ship.

With a loud bellow, Payakan breached the surface of the water, his whole body lifting above the ocean.

Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk's eyes widened. Speechless, they watched not only Payakan, but also Te'rani holding onto his fin.

Te'rani jumped off of his fin as he turned in the air, landing right infront of a sky person wearing some sort of large skeleton suit.

She landed on her feet. Payakan's drop to the ship's surface caused a large thud which caused everyone to fall.

Payakan lifted his larger fin and flipped off a sky person shooting him.

Te'rani growled and stabbed a human while standing up.

"Te'rani!" Tuk shouted.

Another sky person aimed at her, but she was swift and stabbed him with the end of her knife, practically throwing his body away.

The other avatars were on the other side of Payakan.

Te'rani felt a gun shot barely graze her thigh, causing her to scream in anger.

How dare they use the same weapons that killed her parents on her?

She turned and immediately threw her knife below Payakan's large tail, hitting the human right in his chest.

On the other side, the avatars saw the knife strike.

Te'rani held the second dagger in her hand and held it in a defensive position, covering her mouth with the shadow of it. Her free fist balled up tightly, held infront of her. Her nails almost hurt her palm.

She glared up at the avatar's ikrans escaping the scene. Cowards.

Te'rani's chest rose and fell quickly. She heard the smaller boats rushing to face Payakan. But she had to save her niece and Neytiri's children.

She turned and quickly reached Lo'ak, beginning to cut open his cuffs.

Payakan dove back into the water and the ships followed him, to their demise.

"Go back to the village. Go as fast as you can" Te'rani stared down at the cuff before she cut it open. She held Lo'ak's arm for a second, before she moved closer to release Tuk.

"Neteyam is up there" Tuk said, concern lacing her voice. Te'rani furrowed thr brows.

"I'll find him, Tuk. I'll bring him home" she promised, momentarily holding Tuk's cheek and lightly running her thumb over her ear.

Once Tuk's cuffs were done, she moved to Tsireya.

"I'm sorry Tsireya" Te'rani apologized. She should have made sure the kids wouldn't get captured.