January 6 2023

Heyyy,

Today is good. And I've got some tea to be told. (Spicyyyy I'm so excited)

So yesterday in the morning while I was sleeping I had a dream about my neighbour, who is an 18 yr old guy, also my ex-best friend's aka the bitch's older brother, also the one I fell in so love with( he has no clue about it, how would he with that thick of a brain nothing can go in there), also the one who I don't like at all right now and am avoiding with all my strength.

So after a couple of hrs after I get up my younger brother tells me that 'the guy' is back. I'm assuming he's on leave from college rn(first year). So that is a fucking coincidence that he comes back the day I dream about it. I'm so glad. (Don't forget the sarcasm please)

I heard his friends came to visit him yesterday. I was out when they came and man, with the speed I ran in. Well maybe they stayed over the night because I can hear them going in the car as I'm writing this😭😭😭.

It's not so bad. It shouldn't be.

Well another thing, yesterday there was a match and fuck me because whatever I said came true and I won some money. Honestly I'm glad about this one. Who knew I had such luck.

Well my exams start tomorrow and I'm back on Pinterest and yesterday I was scrolling through memes while listening to songs.
Now that I'm writing about this it feels like yesterday wasn't so bad.

Oh but yes, I don't know what this is called and I'm too lazy to search it so I won't. But whenever I eat I'm throwing up. Not like just after but like after 5 minutes or so. I'm trying to control it though. My stomach is not the strongest.

And yeah I think that's it for today.
Wait, Caththatsit idk what you are, like God or something because I'm sure nobody would want to read this lol.
But thank you thank you thank you soooooooooo much. It made happy seeing 5 notifications.
Anddd yeah that's it for now
I have a feeling I'll be back with something good;