28th October 2023

Hey

I deleted that story. I hadn't realised that there are already enough Harry Potter oc's on here. Though I love writing and I do it all time, like literally from when I get up till 3 in the morning when I sleep, even write now I'm typing with my left hand even though I'm a rightee (I just built up this word ignore). I love writing, but it was just that I started out with the wrong thing.

Plot is good and so are my writing skills, just the genre had been wrong.

So now what I'll do is to write a story with the same plot but with my own characters and background and post it with the romance tag. So basically create a whole new story which is actually the same old story.

Writing has always felt good. And when I wrote this book on Wattpad, it was first time and I never wanted it to get so many reads or any acknowledgement because I started writing it to just feel me, to just have a place where I can belong and be me. I think it is impossible for me to write something without actually feeling it. And that is where these stories become difficult.

Because I have to write no matter what I feel, but I feel like I'll do it still. Because no matter how I write, just writing anything is a relief than doing anything else. It's easy to write for me, it comes naturally because whatever I feel I just write it here without a second thought.

But stories have to be thought over and over again until I feel they will appeal to the audience.

I hope I learn that soon and gain more confidence and experience writing something real.

Just wanna let you know, I'm so grateful for you and everything you've given to me.

Love you
Thanks

Byeee