My love story

So I shouldn't waste my time writing this but I don't know what the fuck to do.
You'll get it just wait...

I've been living at my place since I was born.
Then I have a house beside me where there was a couple and their two children. They came beside us when I was three. The older one was a girl 6 or 7 yrs older than me she's currently in college and the other one we're gonna call him ad was her brother 2 yrs older than me. They all have shifted to a different city now but they're still extremely close to my parents.

Then when I was six I went to my mum and dad for a day. They lived very far from me at that time for dad's operation. So I just got one day to meet them. I wasn't very happy going back from because I was a child and I missed my parents. So my uncle told me that we have new neighbours with whom I can play now. More friends.

That's when it started.

This rich family had shifted beside ad's house. Granny, then two brothers their wives and children. The elder one had two children- a daughter (eldest) and a son (younger than her). The younger one just had a daughter that was the youngest of all. There was another brother who was the eldest but he died like 2 yrs ago so rip sir.

The youngest is currently the bitch and that son is him.

So we hated each other. From the moment I saw him though I don't remember the moment but I'm quite sure I would have hated his boasty ass. So he liked to boast. And he did that a lot. And well as to why he hated me I've no idea. But we despised each other to the level where I wouldn't let him enter my house. So we just hated each other and that was mutual. Once when I was around 8 someone asked me if killing 1 person was legal whom would I kill. Him. Obviously. And everyone knew that.

When I was in 5th grade. 10 years old. I had my first crush, Daniel Radcliffe. Harry Potter to be more precise. But I was obsessed to a whole other extent. So this was my first crush right and there started my teenage. Early I know but everything just happened early with me.

So I told the bitch. Then she told me that she likes ac, her brother's best friend. We bonded after that. She knew my secrets and I knew hers so there was no other option. I had thousands of crushes after that. Stories for another time. Let's focus on the dilema of life first.

So we had this function same year and her brother and I talked about her crush. He knew she liked her apparently. I broke the girl code I'm a little bitchy I know. But it was just around her brother I promise. I never told her this until this year and she wasn't mad. So yeah.

Well then we also had a party and it was some special occasion on my birthday so we danced and partied together. Everyone. All the families. Children just everyone. Even his friend.

So in summer vacations that year the bitch left me and made new friends with her brother. So they used to go cycling with them and all. So one day I was watching Harry Potter in the afternoon and she came crying to me. I took her in. And consoles her though she had ditched me hundreds of times. Then her brother came but I did not let him enter and he had to go away.

We talked for a while and when everything got fine she told me about what all things happened in her friend circle. I don't remember a fuck of other things but what I know is that her brother told everyone that I like Harry Potter. Right now it might not seem like a big thing but it was. It was so fucking bad of him to bitch about me especially those things that people could use to tease me. Well why was he even talking about me in the first place. Whatever. Wait I never even told him that I liked Harry Potter. Ok.

So fast forward to 2020.

Bitch and I were on good terms. So I went to her house daily. And he came downstairs to our room almost everyday and we talked. We were being polite to each other but inside hate was still there.
So once we decided to play truth. Yeah only truth. So I always knew he had had a couple of girlfriends. It didn't matter. And then it was my turn. He was going to ask me. And I don't know like swear on my phone id fucking k how I knew it but I knew exactly what he was going to ask. So before he could ask I said no. But then if it wasn't that it would be super embarrassing so I said I think I know the answer is no but go ahead. And he asked me that whether I liked ac. Wow. I knew where this came from because bitch made me ask things about him from her brother. Well I replied no. He wasn't convinced but we went on.