January 14 2023

Heyy,

So my brother came crying home today from school.
He told me that his classmate took out his water bottle from his bag and kicked it. Two older guys, his classmate's brothers, came and kicked it again and again. And when he went to his classmate to do the same then his brothers abused my bro.

This is bullying and I thought this has stopped now but no apparently not.

I study in a convent school plus I'm a popular and straight A student, teacher's love me and  I'm kind and helpful according to my classmates so I was never bullied.

But I love my bro like my own child and I feel like crying because I can kill those children rn.
Like how can anyone do this? Do their parents not teach them manners? And society is just as blind?

One day I'll make sure I get hold of them and get them beat to death.
I swear, these people don't deserve to live.

Fucking assholes.

Just ughhh

I hope one day this ends or I might just kill the whole world.

Fucking losers can't do anything so kicking children's bottles and bullying them.

I hope their penis gets cut with an axe. And they get kicked in ball until they die.

Damn

This happens to me when I'm angry. Sorry if you're reading this and don't like it.
Just my feelings.