Chapter 1

"Are you ready?" Amy shouted from the living room

I looked in the mirror to get one last glance at my outfit, we were going to see  Machine Gun Kelly's mainstream sellout concert, so I decided to go with a black cut out mini dress, leather jacket and black knee high chunky boots.

"Coming!" I quickly ran my fingers through my loose curls, sprayed my favourite YSL perfume and grabbed my bag from off of my bed before heading towards the front door to the taxi.

"Amber, I am so excited! Do you know how hard it was to get tickets?! " Amy beamed "Kyle, Jess, Skylar, Jacob and Jacobs new girlfriend Hannah will be meeting us there" she added as she pulled out her phone to snap a picture or two of us

When we arrived we met the rest of the squad and headed to get drinks before entering the arena and before you knew it MGK came on stage dangling from a pink and black helicopter and everyone started going crazy!

"He's so hot" Jess shouted down my ear so I could hear her over the loud music and singing, I started laughing and carried on enjoying the show.

After the concert had finished we all decided to go to the club down the road from the arena for drinks, when we walked in the atmosphere was crazy, people from the concert clearly also has the same idea as there were a sea of people wearing mainstream sellout merch.

"Drink?" Kyle asked

"Water please" I replied he cocked his eyebrow to say really? I nodded my head then Jess, Hannah and Amy ushered me on to the dance floor.

A little while later and the water had gone straight out of the window and I had switched to cocktails and me and the girls had started to twirl each other around like the embarrassments we were and as Hannah spun me I bumped straight into  someone just as I was about to turn around I felt two hands around my waist steadying me, I looked down at the tattooed hands and quickly continued to  turn around to apologise and my eyes immediately met with his, I tried to force an apology out but nothing would leave my lips "You okay?" he asked and I couldnt physically respond to him "She's fine" Jess grinned "and she's sorry" Skylar added, I just nodded my head like one of those nodding dogs people have on the parcel shelves of their cars "Well that's good" he responded "You smell nice" he purred into my ear and walked off "Omg! asif you just nearly took Machine Gun Kelly out" Amy started laughing and shouting over the cheers from everyone else in the club "Hey guys, MGK is here" Jacob excitedly interrupted us and the girls started laughing. As we were about to start dancing a server tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a bottle of water and pointed over my shoulder, I followed his finger with my eyes to a crowd of people surrounding the tall guy with pink hair. Great I thought to myself, he thinks I'm a drunken mess.

An hour later I decided it was home time, the others had made the desicion to stay and party on so I called an uber and walked outside to wait.

Outside, it was freezing to the point I could see a white cloud everytime I took a breath, I knew I should of worn something with more coverage.

"Hey" I turned my head to the side and leaning against the wall was MGK smoking his joint

"Hi" I managed in pure shock.

"So you can talk then?" he chuckled

"Yeah, I'm sorry about earlier, you took me by suprise and thanks for the water"

"It's fine, happens all the time" we both started laughing, him at me and me out of embarrassment.

"What's your name?"

"Amber, yours?" I have no idea why I just said that, what an idiot.

He started laughing again, I mean I don't blame him, I'm just not good at having conversations with celebrities