Chapter 18

We were stood in the pouring rain waiting for an update on Amber.

I prayed to god that they didn't call her parents because there's no way in the world would she want them here and she definitely wouldn't want them to know about the ba...

A lump had started to form again in my throat.

Amber hadn't had her first scan yet but when we were working out the dates, we estimated she is about 5 weeks pregnant and even if Amber makes it, I wasn't so sure the baby would.

I pulled my phone out and opened up Instagram.

I searched MGK and his profile 'Mr Pink' came up.

I started typing which was extremely hard to do in torrential rain by the way!

ItAllAboutAmy

Amber has been in a serious accident, I don't know if she or the baby are going to make it. You need to call me now!

I sent over my number and waited for a response.

I was tempted to send him a really shitty message calling him all the fucks under the sun but I needed him to get his ass here so I decided to park that and save it for later and besides I would rather bollock him in person.

"Amy?" the officer I had spoken to earlier called me over, he lifted up the white and blue police tape and gestured for me to follow him.

I sat in the back of the police car and was joined by a detective.

He wanted to go through everything that had happened at Amber's apartment; he wanted to know if there had been anymore contact from the stalker and exactly what had happened on the build up to her leaving the restaurant and exactly what went down on the call I received from her.

I also informed them of her pregnancy.

"Stay here, I'll be right back" Detective Rivers got out of the car and marched over to speak to another officer who looked at me before nodding and making his way down to the crash site to which I can only assume to inform the paramedics of his recent findings out.

He opened the car door and sat back down next to me "Right, sorry about that"

"Is she going to be okay?" I started crying again.

"Let's get the rest of my questions out of the way and I will see if there's an update, okay?" he smiled.

"So, the boyfriend? I need a name"

"How confidential is this chat?" I wondered.

"Well you're not being officially questioned, I'm just trying to work out how this situation occurred, you're not a suspect, however if you are going to tell me something incriminating it will be used against you as evidence in court"

My face dropped. Really. What the fuck is he insinuating.

"Continue" he prompted

"He's not her boyfriend, it was a one night stand" I told him hoping he would leave it at that but of course he didn't.

"Name!"

"I told her I wouldn't tell anyone" I pleaded with him to let it go.

"You do realise how much trouble you can get into for with holding information"

"Fine! The baby's dad is famous and I'm talking like really famous and you can't tell anyone because no one knows other than me and a doctor but I think that whoever has been stalking her found out about her and him" I sobbed.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask you Amy, What's his name?"

"Colson Baker" I started hysterically crying because I felt as though I'd just betrayed my best friend.