Chapter 14

The next day I woke up and pretty much couldn't move, Colson had his arm tightly wrapped over me and his legs were entangled with mine, I really needed to get up before I start throwing up all over us both, So I slowly moved out from his grip trying to not wake him.

As I was throwing up I felt him place a hand on my back whilist his other hand held my hair.

"Get out" I whined between throwing up "I don't want you seeing me like this" I heaved

"I'm not going anywhere and you're going to be giving birth to my child so if you think this is bad then you're in for a sho..."

I turned my head to look at him

"I'm going to shut up" he announced

Once I'd finished, I ran myself a bath and got in, I felt my body instantly relax and the warmth of the water also helped soothe my very sore vagina, I shut my eyes and heard the door open again, I looked up at Colson who was getting undressed, he slid in behind me and I rested my head back into his chest, I was still in a bubble from what we did and how I felt just being with him last night, I had completely forgotten about the 'I'm falling in love with you situation'

"Are you okay" he asked

"No" I responded

He paused for a minute before responding "I have a doctor here who's willing to see us today, not being able to eat or drink is not good for you or the baby and I don't want to lose either of you so can we please go? I'm not trying to make you do something or trying to take over but I'm worried and besides one of the perks of pregnancy is being able to eat whatever you want whenever you want and I want you to be able to enjoy that so hopefully she will be able to give you something so you can, please think about it"

"I'll go" I whispered "I can't do this anymore, I'm losing weight when I should be putting it on, I'm scared"

"I'll be with you" he said kissing my head and with that he got out of the bath and went to get dressed and I shortly followed suit.

A little while later followed by two melt downs of how we were going to get to the clinic without being seen, Colson had managed to get the doctor to come to the apartment. She confirmed my pregnancy and agreed to take me on as a patient which I felt bad for because Colson had agreed to cover all of the costs despite me saying no, she also gave me some anti sickness tablets and put me on bed rest due to high blood pressure which I wasn't suprised by to say the least.

Watching Colson getting excited and asking her questions made my heart want to burst, he was so happy especially when she told him he needed to take extra care of us, his face lit up. I hadn't seen this side to him before, I didn't even know it existed, how could this man have such a caring side to him and have a major self destructive side to him too. He's got two personalities.

After she left, he carried me to bed and pulled my leggings and panties off.

"What are doing?" I giggled

"I'm hungry" he replied giving me a devilish grin

He ran his tongue down my slit and my body instantly reacted to him.

"You taste so good" he said as he continued his attack on my sex "I'm going to make you come"

He licked and sucked on my clit whilist sliding two fingers in and out of my pussy.

"Colson, I'm close" I warned

"Come for me baby" and with that my insides tightened around his fingers and I came.

"Your pussy is amazing"

"Thanks" I blushed

He crawled back up to the top of the bed and got under the duvet wrapping his arm around me.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Much better after that" I winked

He started laughing "No, I mean the sickness tablets"

"Yeah, I don't feel like death anymore, I'm actually starting to feel really hungry"

"Well let's get you fed, what do you want?"

"Chinese" I screamed

We ordered a Chinese via uber eats.

"Food will be 30 minutes" I told him

"Cool" he said whilist stroking my hair

"Can we talk?" he moved so he was facing me.

"Sure what's up?" I could feel the anxiety starting to build up within me.

"I have to leave tonight and I really don't want to but I need to go to the studio and I need to get Cass, but I'm scared about what will happen when I leave here, I spoke to the doctor about taking you with me but until your blood pressure goes down you can't fly, I know we haven't spent much time together and we haven't known each other that long, but I have this weird connection with you and the past 16 hours has made me realise that I need to sort my shit out so I can be a better dad and hopefully a better partner, this time we've spent together isn't just about the baby, I wanna see where things go with you, that's if you'll have me. Cassie absolutely loves you and she's never keen on anyone I date, I want us to be a family"

"You need to stop worrying Colson, it's fine, we are OK, you just need to not go off the rails and do stupid things when you're upset, So go and sort your stuff out I'll be fine and send Cassie my love and tell her I will see her soon"

I decided not to go too in depth when it came to me and him because I need to make sure he stays on track.

"OK, well I'm going to fly back here on Friday with Cass and if your blood pressure is down, will you think about flying back with us? Please I just want you with me so I can take care of you"

Wow, what a turn of events, I was fuming with him yesterday afternoon and there's still so much we need to talk about so I told him I would think about it and with that our food arrived.

Colson grabbed plates and cutlery because I struggle with chopsticks and made his way to the bedroom so we could eat our food in bed together before he left.

"Oh my god, this is so good" I stated whilist trying to shove everything in to my mouth at once

"When did you last eat" he questioned

"I've had little things but I can't remember the last time I eat a proper meal"

After we had eaten, we settled down to watch a movie, he showered me with endless cuddles and kisses, before he left he was visably upset and as he was leaving he made me promise that I would think about what he asked and with that he gave me a kiss and left.