Chapter 2

After a long hot bath to ease the soreness and some paracetamol for the headache from the drinking, I made coffee and sat down on my sofa.

I was confused about last night and if I wasn't so sore I would of sworn blind it was just a dream. I mean I understand exactly what it was, it was a one night stand but to just take off and leave without saying bye or writing a note is a bit of a dick thing to do. I can't believe I'm even sat here feeling like this and I can't even speak to anyone about it either. I needed to just get over it and just be happy I had the best sex of my life with MGK, so I drank my coffee and text Amy, Skylar, Jess and Hannah to see if they wanted to get lunch. They agreed and I went to go and have another bath and get dressed.

I straightened my hair and applied some makeup making sure to conceal the bags underneath my eyes from having barely any sleep over the past 24 hours. I decided to wear a long black dress with a pair of black heels and my long black and white dog tooth jacket. I was good to go so I made my way down to my car.

When I arrived it was just Jess sat at the table

"Hey hun" she said before standing up to hug me

"You okay babe?" I asked

"Umm, I feel like death, I drank so much last night, I physically couldn't walk and I threw up at the bar, on the dance floor and in the taxi. The whole damn world was spinning"

"Oh shit, So how long did you stay after I left?"

"Well I stayed until last drinks were called then Jake and Hannah got me home in the taxi but It was a really good night though, Amy mentioned she could get us tickets to his concert in Manchester if your game?"

"Why?" I asked

"What you mean why? Didn't you enjoy the show, don't you wanna go see it again?

"Yeah I enjoyed it but we only saw it yesterday and I just don't seem to see the point of going again"

"Are you okay?" she questioned

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry I'm just stressed with work"

Before she had the chance to respond the rest of the girls arrived.

"Hey ladies" Amy greeted us

"Hey girls" I responded

After a few hello's and hugs were exchanged, we all sat down and started to look through the menu. I chose a Greek salad.

Not too long after the waiter served our food and drinks we all started to eat.

"How dope was the other night you guys" Amy asked

"So sick and I just can't believe MGK came to the club afterwards" Hannah replied

"Omg, I didn't tell you!!" Skylar whisper shouted

"So I went to the bathroom after he left and this girl was telling her friend that he left with some random girl"

Oh shit.

"What! No way! Who?" Jess screeched

This is not happening right now.

"No idea, but what's fucked up is that I was scrolling through instagram this morning and TMZ had posted something about Megan Fox flying here to see him" Skylar replied

What the fuck! That cheating asshole!

I could feel the anger rising inside me and it was taking everything I had to not show it or to not rant to my friends about how much of a bastard he was! This is why you should never meet your idols, or sleep with them my subconcious added. I actually thought he was a decent person apparently I was wrong!