Chapter 3

The morning went by in a blink of an eye.

I had arranged the meeting with my client for tonight, originally tomorrow would of been better for me as I could of had this meeting whilist everyone was at the concert but my clients schedule wouldn't allow it so tonight it is.

I was putting my small suitcase in the boot of my car when an uber pulled up. It was the girls.

"Hey" Skylar shouted from the other side of the road.

"Hello" I waved

They were wsiting for the taxi driver to unload their bags and suitcases.

As soon as they got their luggage, they put it in the boot of my car and we started our journey.

"We are meeting Jake, Hannah and Kyle at mcdonalds, pass your phone and I'll set the route"

Jess passed my phone back to Amy who quickly typed in the directions to the mcdonalds we were going to.

When we arrived Jake, Kyle and Hannah were sat in the car park eating their food so we went through the drive through to orders ours and then pulled up next to Jakes car.

"Who's excited?" Hannah shouted out the window

Amy, Jess and Skylar both screamed "Me" at the same time.

"You know Amber, it's not too late to change your mind, I bought your ticket just incase" Amy said smiling

"Honestly, I'm fine, I just want to get this meeting out of the way and have some me time"

"Okay, well just incase I have your ticket"

"Thanks" I told her

"Let's goooooo" Jake shouted

"Everyone's still eating" Amy responded

"Yeah but she's not" he shot back looking at me.

"Okay let's go" I announced

We arrived at the most luxurious hotel in Manchester, Amy did good.

After we checked in, we were taken to our rooms. I inserted the keycard into the slot and immediately dived on the huge bed. I let out a huge sigh, It was so comfortable! I just wanted to fall asleep but I needed to start getting ready for my meeting in a few hours, Amy decided she was going to accompany me to the meeting.

A few hours later and I had showered, blew out my hair, applied some make up and had chosen a white fitted dress that finished just above my knees, I paired the dress with some silver strappy Christian Loboutins and my signiture YSL perfume and I was good to go.

I met Amy outside my door and we walked down to the hotel restaurant.

When we arrived the extremely posh eatery seemed to be quite busy from the outside.

I gave the man my name and he led us to our table where my client Joanna was waiting with her husband Drew.

"Hi Joanna" I greeted her with a hug and kiss on her cheek and I did the same with Drew

"This is Amy" I announced

"Hi" she said shyly, which was hilarious because she's never shy.

We sat down at the table and ordered food and drinks in the meantime our conversations were filled with small talk and work discussions.

"Excuse me, I'm just going to the ladies room"

Amy gave me the 'please don't leave me' look and I put my hand on her shoulder and gave it a small reassuring squeeze.