Chapter 35

Amber's POV

It had been a few days since I told him I loved him and then left him, I had major anxiety and felt depressed.

Did I regret my decision?

I had no idea, one part of me knew that if I had stayed I would of ended up with back with him and then we would of had tremendous jealousy issues and a messy breakup when it came to the babies being born, the other part of me felt like an absolute evil bitch for leaving like this, but it was the only way to completely separate us from each other.

"Ambs, get up" Amy came barging into my room.

"You smell like you're going off! You mouldy bitch, go and get showered, I'll make you some breakfast and then we're going out"

"I don't want to" I replied dryly

"I don't care Ambs, you decided to leave and I understand that was a hard decision to make but you either carry on and deal with the choice you made or you go back to him, it's that simple because at the minute, staying in bed all day, not showering is not only disgusting but it's not healthy, mentally and emotionally so make your decision and get the fuck out of bed, I'll be downstaires cooking" she slammed the door shut and about ten minutes after she left I forced myself out of bed and into the shower.

I felt bad for her, she didn't sign up for this, I think she thought we'd have some sort of girls trip like we used to but instead she's been stuck spending most of her time alone.

After a well needed shower, I decided that Amy was right, I needed to live with the choice I made and my current daily habits weren't healthy for me or the baby, so I got dressed, I put on a black bikini and a black linen shirt with gold strappy sandles, I then sorted my hair out and applied some light make up to hide the bags under my eyes and signs of stress and headed downstaires to Amy.

"Something smells nice" I crept up behind her.

"FUCKING HELL" she screamed! "You smell nice"

"Fuck off" I gave her the finger.

"I take it you want to go to the beach today?" she questioned as she started plating up eggs and bacon and sausage and toast.

"Yeah, I think it might help clear my head" I sighed.

"Agreed, can we visit the market on the way there?" she smiled.

"Yeah, why you asking?"

"I don't actually know" she laughed and threw a piece of unbuttered toast at me.

"You're so weird" I giggled.

"Well, sorry if my Social skills ain't up to scratch, I've been talking to my throw cushion for the past few days" at that I lost it and spat my orange juice all over the floor, trying not to choke of laughter.

I cleaned the juice off the floor and we headed out to the market.

Taormina was beautiful, the streets were cobbled and the houses were old, honestly it was stunning and even though it was winter it was still warm.

When we arrived at the market, it was busy "Watch your bag" Amy whispered and I nodded.

The market really was busy, everyone was so close to each other, it made me a bit uncomfortable.

There were so many stalls that sold a mixture of things such as fresh fruit and vegatables, clothes and gifts, there was a bit of everything for everyone.

I didn't buy anything, but Amy bought a straw looking hat.

After the market, we then headed to the beach as planned.