Chapter 4

The next morning I ordered room service, I didn't want to risk going back down there and bumping into him or her or both.

Not like they would be just causally hanging out eating breakfast in the restaurant but apparently you never know around here.

I ordered a cheese and bacon omelette and it was amazing and so was the coffee.

There was a knock at door, I looked through the little spy hole and it was everyone so I let them in.

"Morning guys"

"We need to speak with you" Jake declared

Oh no. Do they know?

"What's going on?" I asked

"Look, you don't seem yourself lately and we are really concerned, like you're acting a bit weird"

I started laughing at this point which weren't really helping me fight my corner of I'm not crazy.

They all started looking at each other and gave me a concerned look

"Guys, I'm fine, I've been busy with work and I'm just stressed, nothing to worry about, now let's go to the spa"

I'm probably going to regret that but luckily we had private rooms booked for treatments so I weren't that worried about bumping into anyone.

The Spa was amazing, I had a full body massage, a facial and a gel mani and pedi and now we found ourselves in the jacuzzi. I really needed to relax and forget about all of this.

"Are you coming tonight?" Amy asked.

Thanks Amy.

"No, I'm going to order food to my room along with a nice bottle of wine and get in the bath"

"Please?" she begged

"Nope, I have a night to myself planned"

"Fine" she stuck her tongue out at me so I splashed her and she dunked me.

When we had finished we got dressed and  made our way back upstairs.

As we were walking up the huge staircase a huge crowd of people started walking down it and it was obvious who it was.

"Omg it's MGK" Jess exclaimed

I continued to walk ahead of them to my room, I felt his eyes on me as I walked off, clearly she wasn't with him.

I pulled out my key card and opened the door....

What. The. Fuck.

The room was covered with white roses with one single red rose resting on an envelope on the bed.

I picked up the rose and smelt it, it was beautiful, I then lay it back down on the bed and opened the envelope, I pulled out the letter and started reading it.

Amber,
I can't stop thinking about you
Its not what it looks like.
Come to the concert tonight and I'll explain everything.

Colson x

Enclosed were VIP tickets for me and my friends.

Confusion is an understatement of how I'm feeling right now.

I don't get it, any of it. I'm not mad that he left, well I was a little bit hurt, but I had just spent the night with a famous person that's not off a cringey UK reality show, like an actual famous person, so yeah I was a bit gutted when he left but who wouldn't of been, I've never had a one night stand before either so all of this, gone when you wake up kinda thing is new to me but what I am annoyed about is him clearly not being over with Megan Fox and asif he's put all these roses in my room and invited me to the concert and if I did decide to go and hear him out how the hell do I even explain these tickets to my friends?

After some serious stressing that caused me to pace the floor for an hour or so trying to reason with myself, I decided to go.

I sent a message into the group chat explaining that I had bumped into someone from MGK's team, got talking to them and they gave me these tickets, I don't think they quite believed me but they didn't question it either they were just so excited.

I ran into the bathroom to get showered and dressed.

I decided on a black wet look dress that tied up the sides and clung to every curve I had and finished it with a pair of black minimal heels, my hair was straight and my make up was simple other than my lashes that I have done every few weeks.

I threw my black bomber jacket on, spayed my signiture perfume and went down to the lobby to meet everyone.

"WOW!" Hannah shouted as she saw me approaching

"You look sooooo hot" she added

"Close your mouth Hannah, I'm not into girls" I bobbed my tongue out at her and gave her a small wink

"Babe you look gorgeous" Jess complimented me

"Thanks, so do all of you" I replied

"Sorry to break this up ladies but the ubers are outside and we need to go" Jake said as he ushered us all to the door

When we finally arrived at the venue, we were handled lanyards to put around our necks and shown to the VIP area and took our seats.

The waiter bought us over a bottle of champayne to which Amy opened it and started pouring us a glass each.

"Thanks girl, honestly can't believe you managed to get VIP tickets"

"What did you do? Bang him?"  Kyle winked

I gulped "No, of course not" I defended

"Are you sure?" Skylar playfully questioned

Just as I was about to respond, music started blaring and the supporting act came on stage and she started screaming and dancing.

Phew.

After the amazingly talented supporting acts had finished, a man came over to us and asked for me, I awkwardly told him, I'm Amber and he told me to follow him, so I stood up and proceeded to do so as I looked behind at my friends, they were all staring at me, giving off a really confused look, I awkwardly gave them, I owe you an explanation smile and followed the man who had huge biceps and was at least 7 foot.

He was clearly security.

I followed the man, who's informed me his name is Ralph, to a hall way, when we stopped outside a door that had Machine Gun Kelly on a plaque placed upon it.

I was instructed to go in.

I grabbed the door handle and continued to push the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK" A woman's VOICE screamed

I made sure to make eye contact with him as he attempted to get up from the huge sofa he was sat on.

I shook my head, slammed the door and ran down the corridor where I eventually found an exit.

I never want to see him or hear his name ever again.