Chapter 7

I sat at the breakfast bar with a cup coffee, toast and endless thought's of last night.

I couldn't help but think about what would of happened if he weren't engaged and if he had stayed the night and then my mind kept drifting back to the first night we met and how easy it was to just be in each others existence.

Urghhhh.

"Earth to Amber!"

"Sorry Amy, I was in my own little world, packing stresses me out, infact I'd say its second on my list of the things I hate the most" Next to having sex with someone's  fiance, my subconscious sarcastically  added.

"Mine too, so it would be fantastic if you could help us pack your stuff" Skylar shouted from bedroom.

I raised my eyebrows at Amy.

"Ignore her, she's been like this all morning" Hannah added.

"Well, to be fair she does have a point but there's no need to be rude about it" I replied.

After a few hours, Jacob and Kyle had finished loading up the the last load of my belongings into the removal van I had hired and us girls had finished cleaning the apartment, I was ready to hand in my keys and the fact we had moved everything out so quickly also meant I didn't have to pay next month's rent which was a bonus.

As we arrived at my new apartment, Jess and her sisters Cassidy, Ebony and their boyfriends Elijah and James had already unpacked the whole of the kitchen, bathroom and built my new furniture in my bedroom and living room, I was honestly so grateful.

We all scattered around the living room eating the Chinese takeout that I had ordered for everyone as a thank you.

"Guys, I just want to say real quick. Thank you so much for your help, I am so grateful for every single one of you and not just for today but for just doing life with me in general, I love you all and I'd be lost without you"

That was the truth I couldn't ask for better friends in my life and I am so excited about my fresh start in my new apartment that I actually I own, I was on such a high, I felt unstoppable, when you've had nothing and you have come from nothing and every single person told you, you couldn't do this and you couldn't do that, this moment was everything to me and it made me want to forget about the past week and that's exactly what I was going to do.

"Oh my fuck...." Amy screamed.

"What?!" we all shouted in unison

She started jumping around and doing a really weird dance.

"Stop jumping on my new sofa" I scolded her.

"Oh shit, sorry" she gave me a really apologetic look and then continued "My Instagram profile is open and Iann Dior shared my pictures of us all to his story from the other night!"

"You moron!" Kyle threw a cushion straight at her "We thought there was something seriously wrong with you!" he added.

Next minute everyone's phones started vibrating and making their individual sounds  because Amy had tagged us in the pictures and Iann Dior had shared it, his fans could see our names so everyone was getting follow requests.

Luckily for me, I'm struggling to get into Instagram.

Two and a half weeks later

It had been just over two weeks since I had moved into my new apartment, my company had taken on three brand new clients and me and the girls had taken a vow to really start enjoying life because its way to short to take things for granted and not live it to its fullest.

So, here we were getting ready to go to one of our mutual friend's birthday party.

I wore my black sparkly dress, I like to call it the Kendall Jenner dress because she wore it once in silver and since then everyone wanted the same dress including me but the black one suited me better and made me blend in more, I paired it with back netted heels and a plain clutch bag.

My long, caramel highlighted hair was pulled back into a sleek high pony tail,

And I felt really sick, which was a great start to the night.

"Come on, let's go" Jess said, ushering me, Amy, Sky and Hannah out the door.

When we arrived at the club, it looked amazing, who ever was hired to decorate it, did the job wonderfully, the theme was black and gold and there were balloons everywhere, it was so stunning.

Unfortunately for me, I had one shot and ended up in the ladies room throwing up all night.

In the back of my head I knew I should of stayed at home.

I heard heard muffled voices approaching the ladies toilets so I decided to hide in the stall until they had gone however the voices were very familiar to me.

"You know what, we are actually sick to death of you and your bullshit! You've been moody for weeks, we've put up with you snapping at us and being a full on bitch to us and haven't said anything to you about it. We've tried to be there for you every single one of us but for what? For you to just act like a bigger cunt!"

Amy had snapped.

"How dare you! fuck you! Infact, fuck all of you!, I'm done"

"Hang on, Skylar! Don't walk off"

"Jess, let go of me" I heard Sky reply.

"This needs sorting, obviously there's something going on, you know you can tell us, I thought we were family?" Jess responded.

"AMBER!!!!" Amy started repeatedly shouting my name so I quickly wipped my mouth and opened the stall door to wash my hands.

"You okay?" Hannah asked me

"She's obviously just drank to much, like always, she's being a lightweight, such an embarrassment" Skylar replied on my behalf.

At this point, I saw Amy's head snap up and I gave her the please leave it alone, I've got this look.

"Actually" I paused and gave Skylar a sarcastic smile before continuing "I haven't been well all day, I have a migraine"

"I will go and grab you some water" Hannah quickly left before I had the chance to thank her or even answer her, I think she was looking for an excuse to leave the awkward atmosphere before it turned from bad to worse to be honest.

Skylar has been vile to us all for the past few weeks and no one knew why.

We had tried everything to talk to her... she wouldn't talk so, we tried to cheer her up by taking her places to create some new memories... that didn't work so, we took her to clubs... the drinks made her even worse towards us so, we swooped down a level or two and tried to buy her happiness and got her something nice and that didn't work so, we were stuck and slowly everyone more so Amy had started to lose their patience with her and it was always going to come to a head.

"I'm off, I'm really done, I need some space away from you all" she blurted out

"Wait!" I shouted, in hopes she might stay to talk but instead she pushed straight passed Hannah and the pint glass of water she was holding and now wearing.

"Fuck sakes Skylar" she screamed.

"What the fuck was that Amy?" Jess questioned.

"What?" Amy shrugged

"We had an agreement that we meaning you, wouldn't handle this situation like that, I mean you called her a cunt"

"Jess, I call everyone a cunt, but I'm sorry she's been fucking horrible to us and to be around and we haven't done anything unless someone has a confession to make?"

"Nope" we all clarified we hadn't done anything to her.

"Well there you go then, there's no excuse"

"I'm done for tonight, I'm going home" I announced, so we called an uber and headed back to mine.