Chapter 34

Ashleigh's POV

I opened the door to my hotel suite and quietly crept back into the bedroom.

It was 05:58am, I turned off the alarm, before it had the chance to go off and  grabbed my phone and started putting my little boys presents underneath the tree, I then drank some of the milk out of the glass that was left on the side, eat a cookie and weirdly chopped into a carrot to make it look as though Santa and Rudolph had paid us a visit.

Once I'd prepared for the day ahead, I made a coffee whilist my husband and our son still slept and sat down on the sofa the only light being from the Christmas tree.

I pulled out my phone and a feeling of dread washed over me, not that I couldn't handle what needed attending too but this was a really messy situation and something that Amber had said to Colson a while ago just kept repeating itself over and over again in my head "this doesn't just end with you, me and Megan" and she was right.

Colson was controversial even more so after the Eminem situation and then when you start dating every man and womans 'dream girl' and it doesn't go to plan then you need to be prepared that you are going to get dragged in the media and it could potentially end your career even if the situation is handled to the best of its ability and we all know that Megan will end up being the one who's favoured in this whole nightmare.

It's crazy how innocent people can portray themselves to look to the outside world.

I started going through my hundreds of notifications whether they were general messages, messages off of various social media platforms, emails and missed calls.

I quickly called PR and explained the situation to them, they had an emergency meeting scheduled for the 26th December to discuss how to handle it and I would be attending the call.

I left Amber out of this for now.

Not long after, my husband came into the living area holding our son who was wrapped in a blanket, rubbing his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Mama, has santa been?"

"Yes baby! Merry Christmas"

My husband placed him down Infront of the tree that had an unnecessary amount of presents underneath of it and we sat down next to him to help him open and set up his new toys.

The morning and early afternoon flew by, at 15:00pm we sat down in Colsons suite for Christmas Dinner which was a lot more festive than thanksgiving was but that was due to the UK not celebrating it.

The band and the rest of the team had mostly gone home other than Slim who had decided to stay to support Colson with a few of the security team and of course Liv.

Cassie was visibly happy, although she had made a few comments such as 'I wish Amber was here' or 'I'm gutted Ambs had to go home' it hadn't ruined her day, Colson on the other hand was trying to his best to make the day perfect, honestly I was suprised that the conversation we had earlier this morning had sunk in, but he looked terrible and I noticed he wasn't eating anything.

Underneath the tree, there were still a few gifts that had been unopened, ones I recognised to be from Amber.

I picked up my phone and sent a quick message to Colson, even though he was sat opposite to me, I didn't want Cassie hearing.

Me

Are you okay? You not opening Amber's gifts?

His phone pinged and he quickly picked it up and opened the message obviously thinking it could be something from Amber or Amber's friends.