Synopsis

Johnson had found the love of his life, Ebanehita in a rather unexpected way. He moves further to propose to her. She rather had an unceremonious rival, Osose, who fantasies mostly about having Johnson for herself. Few days later, Johnson receives a threatening message and video of a past event he and his fiancée had committed 6 months prior to the proposal. This was the day they both met. They were both blackmailed to release the sum of 5million naira by the Lala gang that consisted of three other members. It was however revealed that the contents of the video was their involvement in the murder of Prof. Titus Idahosa in one of Ekuma’s prominent hotels. A 20 million naira reward was however published. The reward would go to anyone who would come to the police with useful information to the whereabouts of the Professor who was reported missing for over 6 months. They had delivered the 5 million naira cash only to find out that the video was released anyways. For love, they both had to commit themselves to drastic measures.  They had to save themselves and partly save the town from a notorious, unknown syndicate the professor was suspected to be working with. This love story ends with the cycle of love that could not be reciprocated but had to exist anyway.