ACT FIVE SCENE THIRTEEN & FOURTEEN

[Just a few hours after capturing Light Bulb, Plastic was met by someone in a big car who gave him instructions on what to do and handed him a bag load of money.]

[He accepted the money, looked around to see if anyone had seen him  and then walked away when he was sure no one was watching him.]

[When he had totally left the scene, HTF came out from behind a building and went in the opposite direction.]

ACT FIVE SCENE FOURTEEN

[Back to Osose, Lala and the gang]

PLASTIC:  [He coughed up a few blood but still remained valiant] You tell me say make I shadow Light Bulb say him go betray us while you come use Hospital too far take shadow me. Nice one!

LALA:  Weytin be your mission for my church, Flat Tyre?

PLASTIC:  You even know my real alias. Nice one! But you know as e dey be. See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. [He could still maintain his bravado]

LALA:  Trash! We know your syndicate. Peter on this rock! Yarn am.

[Plastic was surprised that he called one of the Apostle’s name and wondered who it would be but received the shock of his life.]

OSOSE:  Your syndicate is responsible for the down fall of many establishments and even the economy of this town. [She began to explain] Prof. Titus was working for your syndicate. Lala was sent by the Elder to expose his dirty behaviour with female final year students. But something else happened.

LALA:  The camera when I set capture the event when fate design for the good for nothing Alli. After every every, them Johnny and him simbi con try dispose of the body but with evidence of the plot to destroy the institutions for Ekuma because them no dey remit at all.

OSOSE:  I figured that the voice recording John-John needed from me was intended to vindicate himself from the unfortunate situation. A copy was instantly sent to Lala and the Elder.

LALA:  And that copy, we go use am anyhow take vindicate them.

OSOSE:  Fortunately for Ebanehita, I like John-John really much and fortunately for her, Lala has same feelings.

LALA:  We know say una hijack the body of the Prof so that the secret no go fall out.

OSOSE:  But we always have our way.

PLASTIC:  Nice one! No be lie my bosses talk when dem say make I dey careful in dealing with you, Lala. Na me fuck up. [He got up fully to his feet] But I no go die today.

[He took off towards the door, but was stopped by the stabbing sequence from HTF who was there at that moment to deliver the final blow.]

LALA:  What is next, the rock? [He asked Osose].

OSOSE:  We should vindicate those two and take the fight to the syndicate.

LALA:  What is the final resolution from the Elder?

OSOSE:  [She faced Lala] Assemble the 12!

[Light fades out]