Five Points

Chapter 1

Winter Five Points New York City
Five Points New York 3088

Harlan screamed break it up! Break it! Okay okay she stripped slipping off the dock into the Hudson river with the other Zombie teens. She went under the water swimming with chunks of ice above her head. Harlan surfaced sitting on a large island if white ice. She sipped salt water sun bathing on ice in 13 degree weather. The bell rang and everyone came in out the ice.

Harlan was robed by her lady maids and her locks loosely tied out her face. Harlan went to her bedroom looking out the window that use to showcase the ditty skyline. Now it showcased a broken burned city full of rubble and despair.

Her servants swam to her with a towel pulling it out a plastic zip locked bag. Thank you.  Half her team were in the water 8 to 10 hours per day was the rule even if a zombie didn't like it.

Midtown was being rebuilt by the King of Zombies they already fixed upper Manhattan and worked their way down to midtown soon they would hit lower Manhattan five points and take the territory the teens the only safe place in the world for them.

Why is he rebuilding Manhattan? Her lady maid slurred. To house Zombies that he stabilized like he did to the outter states he left New York for last its his home town. The military base he sanctioned is still here. You mean the one grabbing zombies off the streets for testing we never see again?

Hehe it's not funny Heidi. Sorry my Queen every zombie goes in that fucking place never comes out. They have taken hundreds of teenager and kids in and never out. What medical advances have they made why don't we ever see them come out Heidi?

Sick well or dead they should be released at least hospitals use to release what happened? Don't work yourself up my Queen please.

What are you doing King of Zombies? What are you doing?
Harlan walked in her bedroom formerly the largest ice freezer in the the plant. The girls loved adored it they designed it like a princess ice castle. The canopy bed was huge with sparkling nets that covered the bed light blue and white was the color scheme a teens dream room.

Harlan was dozing off when Heidi came running My Queen Zomm patrol adorned in King Leviticus' uniforms taped this to the loading doc doors.

To All Zomm

This area is being pacified and rebuilt to add to the new world order of remaining Zomm under the care and guidance of king Leviticus and Queen Psalm.

This is your official evacuation notice to vacate said premise in one years time.

If this building is occupied please travel to Fort Lee New Jersey and seek an audience with King Leviticus please journey to Zomm Palace in Fort Lee Nee Jersey during the winter months. Audiences are not seen in summer months.

Thank you
King Leviticus
King of Zomm
United States Of America
New World Order.

What will we do my Queen? If the mountain wont come to Mohammed then Mohammed must go to the mountain.

Ready the horse and carriages we travel as a caravan by morning we shall arrive in Fort lee in Two days by horse and carriage via the George Washington Bridge.

Is the bridge mended? Yes Leviticus mended it so all Zomm can journey it to see him. We leave tomorrow hurry Heidi.

Yes my Queen as you wish.