Father

Chapter 14

The creature roared outside his violent and boisterous screams rattling the windows in the old ice warehouse. My GOD Declan said aloud what the fuck were they doing?

Declan he looks half gorilla and half man. GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER! He yelled angrily. He speaks declan? Get my cost and crown get the sharp shooters on the roof.

Declan went out unarmed a crown on his head and a male mink jacket open no shirt and jewelry on his neck. I am Declan king if five points.

Hahaha! FOOLISH BOY! There is ONE ZOMBIE KING LEVITICUS WHO RULES ALLLL ZOMBIES WITH HIS MIND! THIS IS THR WAY THE VIRUS WAS CREATED TO MAKE HIM OUR LORD AND MASTER!

He growled and exhaled like a gorilla in between words. He stood on his hind legs adorned on pants and a bear animal skin tossed around his back. The female gave me the gorilla to care for and try and find the cure for man.

Hahahha! There is NO CURE YOUNG FOOL look around you? The worlds most smartest scientific minds and look where we ended!? He scoffed look at me! The product of scientific minds the greatest in the United states.

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME! The best scientists in the world did this to me!  I will not share my DNA to help repair the damage the world did to itself! THAT IS NOT MY JOB! GIVE THE APE BACK! The mother had no right giving her away!

Suzy! What?! Her name your daughter her name is Suzy! The mutant was shocked that Declan named her. Are you a scientist?!

Declan my name is Declan! Are you a scientist Declan!? Harlan walked out with Suzy she was in a coat and boots Suzy was now the size of a one year old. HARLAN GO BACK INSIDE! Declan demanded of Harlan over the whipping howling wicked winter New York winds. Street signs the ones left pinged and swayed as wind attempted to beat them down.

Bring....Suzy to me! Mister please do not take her away I have veterinarian experience I was a vet tech in my father's clinic on---

Suzy as you call her will never ever need a vet who will need a doctor is the ones she bites! Now bring here. Harlan cried Declan no Harlan we don't have a choice we do not take children from parents its wrong. But the mother--

Harlan this is the superior being between them he is here because he wants his daughter back and we must oblige him baby Im sorry. Harlan held Suzy kissing her head handing her a bottle and her stuffy toy. Suzy held onto Harlan for dear life go now. Declan scratched his left ear 150 guns pointed out the window at the creature speaking unbeknownst to him...or so Declan thought.

NOT YOU! SEND THE ZOMBIE QUEEN! NO! YES OR ELSE! Harlan walked to the man over the frozen solid Hudson river. He stared at her it was evident he was once a handsome black man. Mister please we haven't hurt her I swear it. The creature smiled he squatted opening his arms Suzy climbed up his arm to his shoulder. The man took her off checking her for marks and bruising that's when Suzy used sign language. Don't cry mommy.

Harlan signed back I will be okay baby. The man signed you want to stay and visit some more with the pretty lady baby? Suzy climbed down and back In Harlan's arms.

You must be doing something right she loves it here and she is signing well I could not get her to pay attention long enough to understand how did you do it Queen of New York?  Harlan smiled Sesame Street. What? Its a---

Child I grew up on sesame street when it was created for Latino and black children in urban neighborhoods I know what it is. He would hoop like a chimp in between every other word his voice deep as a man. One eye zombie color the other the color of a gorilla.

Suzy loves cookie monster and asked what was a cookie that's how I found out she could sign so she was paying attention Harlan grinned. Yes she was. If anything and I mean anything happens to my daughter I will kill everyone and save you for last self proclaimed Queen am I clear?

Yes sir what is your name? Sheriff. Thank you Sheriff. He grunted running off like a gorilla I will be back.  Harlan smiled wiping her eyes you can stay baby kissing her cheek what did he say? He said she can visit and he will be back to check on her.

When bae? He didn't say but he said if anything happens he will kill everyone and save me for last Deck.
Nothing will happen baby we are taking very good care of her and all the children love her just never leave her with anyone but you me and Ruth ok?

What about Heidi? Did you know her before the fall of man? No Deck. Then we trust who we know i don't know who that man is or was but I do know this gorilla is his real child hell they probably added his sperm to make who the fuck knows what these scientists did.

He means serious business and if we fuck up best believe he will bring this shit to the ground if you get busy bring her to the lab and I will do the same agreed Harlan? Yes baby. Okay lets go get some ice mint water calm ya nerves Harlan.

Yeah bae I can use that right about now.